Khadi Omorose Licorice (Mulethi ) Powder - 100 Gm
|Price:||185.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||65.00 (26%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Cleanses Skin From Dirt And Impurities
- Helps In Getting Rid Of Tanning And Pigmentation
- Gives A Radient And Flawless Look
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Khadi Licorice Powder , 100 gm Licorice root extract is one of the most common herbal ingredients found in most of the cosmetics used by you. The root extracts are also used in treating a variety of skin diseases due to its anti- oxidant, anti- inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti-carcinogenic, and antiviral properties. The primary anti- oxidant and anti- inflammatory compounds found in licorice are saponins, flavonoids, glycyrrizinic, and glycosides- glycyrrhizing acid.
Customers who bought this item also bought
385 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Moreover, juz fr better results Try to consume it.. I dnt use it as a paste or smthn.. I consume dis powder 0.5-1 teaspoon twice daily wid water.. **Offcrse consult ur dr. once**.. there r no such side effects known.. & has numerous benefits other dan hairfall solution..
Mix this powder with henna (2:1)using water,and leave it for about 1 hr,
then apply to your hair and then wash it off with water ofter 3-4 hr.
Don't waste money its nothing special as usual shikakai power & its heavy smokey powder smell its making disturb us, so get the powder in local organic shop near to u, shikakai is nothing spl to make better its full of organic so don't waste money...