Keyzone Suzuki 2 Button Flip Key Shell (1.00)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Vehicle Compatibility: Suzuki Swift, SX4, Dzire, Ertiga, WagonR, Ritz, Alto
- Flip Key shell for Suzuki makes with 2 button remote keys
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Premium Quality Flip Key Shell for SUZUKI 2button remotes. Suitable for all models with 2 button remote key, except 2014 New Swift/Ciaz. It is an empty key shell case, no electronic board or battery inside. Package Include: 1 X Remote Key Shell Case. Style: Folding/Flip key case. Color: black. Fit: Swift, SX4, Dzire, Ertiga, WagonR, Ritz, Alto. DIY Procedure: Open your key's body with a screw driver. Remove the remote from the case (The immobiliser chip is located inside the remote). Install the remote in the new case. For cutting the blade, visit the nearest locksmith. He will charge you for the key blade cutting. In case you are not thorough with the replacement procedure, we recommend you to get it done via a locksmith.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Secondly key material is so cheap it broken inside steering key hole and cost me new lock set.
Not worth of money.
Dont buy this type of product. If maruti is not giving flipkey that due to some reasons that should not be altered.