- Paperback: 736 pages
- Publisher: Rupa; Fourteenth impression 2014 edition (1 July 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788171674558
- ISBN-13: 978-8171674558
- ASIN: 8171674550
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.3 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,292 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 103.00 Delivery charge
+ 79.00 Delivery charge
+ 85.00 Delivery charge
The Kenneth Anderson Omnibus - Vol. 1: Volume 1 Paperback – 1 Jul 2000
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book is one of the finest I have read so far. It is very informative with facts, emotional with lots of subtle expressions and the obvious being thrilling with unthinkable adventures. A must read for a forest adventure enthusiast. This particular edition has far more insights than others. It is a Omnibus! So, this is Collectors who feel pride adding a new book often to their priceless possession. I am a big fan of Forest Folklore and it has always given a solace wandering beside the author through the scene he is describing. I also collect such books and enriching my perso… --S G Anoop Bhargav Sep 23, 2011
After reading this i came to know that south India had good population of jungle cats especially tigers. The best book so far i have red after Jim Corbet's Rudraprayag man eater. Kenneth also explained the unusual behavior of jungle cats hunting people and also explained how to protect the wildlife. --prashanth dk Jun 18, 2013
Midway through it, and am just fascinated. The superb language of Mr Anderson involves its readers to the actual incidents so easily. Even i can feel the thrill that he felt while shooting. The description of the jungles with all its own ambiance is very nicely portrayed. --Aritra Bose Oct 25, 2012
About the Author
Kenneth Anderson was a British writer and hunter born in India. He is remembered mostly for his books on wildlife and his hunts, including: Nine Man-Eaters And One Rogue, The Black Panther of Sivanipalli and Other Adventures of the Indian Jungle, The Call of the Man Eater and Jungles Long Ago. Anderson studied in Bangalore and worked at the British Aircraft Factory in Bangalore. Among his notable kills are the Sloth bear of Mysore, the Leopard of Gummalapur, the Leopard of the Yelagiri Hills, the Tigress of Jowlagiri, the Tiger of Segur and the Tiger of Mundachipallam.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Tales from the Indian Jungle
2. Man Eaters and Jungle Killers
3. The Call of the Man Eater
I purchased The Kenneth Anderson Omnibus Vol. 1 from Amazon but it contained only Tales from the Indian Jungle & Man Eaters and Jungle Killers.
Please Confirm .