Kellogg's Special K, 435g
|Price:||185.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Every woman wants to feel fabulous, take the first step towards a new you by starting your day with low fat breakfast
- Many factors affect weight management, diet and exercise are part of an overall healthy lifestyle
- With delicious foods, free meal plans, plus exercise tips to help you stay on track, special K is your partner in kick starting a healthy lifestyle
- It is 98 percent fat free and a source of fibre, moreover, kellogg's special K is fortified with 8 essential nutrients like vitamins A, C and B vitamins including folic acid
- So go ahead! See if you can feel fabulous!
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Nothing brightens up a morning like the sweet taste and cheerful color of strawberries. In a delicious variation on the classic kellogg's special K recipe, special K red berries cereal blends the fun and flavor of strawberries with the tasty crunch of wheat and rice flakes. Lightly sweetened, the vitamin-fortified cereal is a good source of whole grains and comes in at a mere 110 calories per serving. Each fat-free bowl is loaded with 45 percent of the recommended daily iron intake and includes 3 grams of fiber for longer-lasting meal satisfaction. Great with milk, red berries is also delicious sprinkled on yogurt or tossed with fresh fruit for an afternoon treat.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews