- Platform: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Media: License
Kaspersky Total Security Latest Version- 1 User, 1 Year (Email Delivery in 2 hours- No CD)
|Price:||794.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,201.00 (60%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- After ordering, for activation code and download link, check 'Buyer/Seller messages' under Message Center at "amazon.in/msg" or check your Amazon regd. email ID. Fulfillment will be done within 6 hours of ordering
- Software activation code along with download instructions will be delivered in an e-mail. If your account does not have an email ID on amazon, Please register the same before purchasing
- This software works on devices with India IP addresses only
- Easy to use, automatically detects and removes viruses, Trojans, malware. Keeps your device safe, secure, protects against malicious virus attacks
- Automatically updates the latest virus definitions when they get released. As good as a new edition
- Cash on delivery is not available and this item is non-returnable. This code only works in India IP address devices
- Blocks dangerous links, apps, websites and malware; Filter out unwanted texts and calls and protects your privacy; Remote control of lost or stolen mobile device- helps protect your personal data; Protection against phishing attempts; Helps keeping calls, contacts, texts private
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|This item is non-returnable.Learn more|
Important InformationPlease Note: Your activation code and download instructions will be delivered via email and not through physical shipment on your Amazon registered email id. These will also be available at amazon.in/msg under ‘Buyer/Seller Messages’ within 6 hours of ordering. Please register your email on Amazon if your account does not have one before ordering.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Secures PCs, Mac computers and Android devices Safeguards your privacy and your identity, Helps keep kids safe from Internet dangers, Protects your digital life from Internet risks .
From the manufacturer
Ultimate Security for your Devices
Kaspersky Total Security delivers our ultimate levels of security - protecting your privacy, money, Identity, photos and family against online threats and more. Whether you’re using your PC, Mac, Android smartphone or tablet, our award-winning technologies provide rigorous, real-time defenses against the latest malware and today’s threats.
With just one license to buy, you can protect your privacy, money & children on PC, Mac & Android.
- Protects your ‘digital life’ from Internet risks
- Secures PCs, Mac computers & Android devices
- Safeguards your privacy and your identity
- Adds security for online banking & shopping
- Helps keep kids safe from Internet dangers
- Manages all your passwords for apps & websites
- Protects photos, music and confidential files
- Delivers security without slowing you down
- Simplifies security management for all devices
Protects your ‘Digital Life’
Today’s Internet threats are more cunning than ever before. Kaspersky Total Security delivers award-winning security helping you to keep your privacy, your money, your identity, photos, files and your family safe.
Security for Online Shopping
Whether you’re using your PC or your Mac, our unique Safe Money technology automatically adds an extra layer of security whenever you’re online banking, shopping or using a payment website.
Safeguards your Privacy and ID
Kaspersky Total Security delivers proactive Anti-Phishing Protection that verifies websites are secure and prevents hidden redirects to fake websites. It prevents tracking of your web browsing habits and the capture of your personal information on your PC. In addition, Webcam Protection hinders hackers from using your PC’s webcam to spy on you.
Manages All your Passwords
With Kaspersky Total Security all your app and website passwords are securely stored and synchronized - so you can access them from your PC, Mac, Android phone and tablet, iPhone and iPad. You only need to remember one master password - to access all your passwords.
|Real-Time Blocking of New & Emerging Viruses & Spyware for PCs||✓||✓||✓|
|Proactive Detection of Unknown Malware and Rollback of Harmful Activity for PCs||✓||✓||✓|
|Safe Money, Two-Way Firewall, Parental Control & Advanced Identity Theft Protection for PCs||✓||✓|
|Privacy Protection Including Webcam Protection, Wi-Fi Security Notifications & Private Browsing Mode||✓||✓|
|Multiple Device Protection and Remote Security Management||✓||✓|
|Real-Time Antivirus & Anti-Theft Protection for your Android Table & Smartphone||✓||✓|
|Premium Mac Protection: Real-Time Malware Protection, Safe Money Technology and Parental Controls||✓||✓|
|PC Tools Including System Cleanup, File Shredder & Password Synch||✓|
|Online & Off Data Back-Up & Encryption as well as Password Management||✓|
|Free Technical Support via Phone, Live Chat, Email & Knowledge Base||✓||✓||✓|
2,021 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) One licence can protect your Pc Mac Android iOS (Holly Molly 😆)
2)Total security means every feature you'll need
3) Product packaging is latest.(see pic)
4) Blah Blah other antivirus but this Molly Is Dope
Second, Let me tell you my long time experience with Kaspersky. I have used different versions of Kaspersky for more than 5 years. This version 2018 provides several important tools.
1. Privacy plugin:
Privacy is our right, Kasperky does a good in blocking the huge corporations which are attempting to collect data about ourself. The more data they collect they can mine information from it since data is just a collection of raw fact but information has some meaning in it. Why do we want some one to know about us? Kaspersky provides plugins for Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, IE and other major browsers which I don't use(Kindly clarify with your browser) which actively blocks any attempts to collect data like Google analytics, when I am writing this review it blocked Amazon analytics :) which is nice.
2. Secure Connection (VPN):
VPN - Virtual Private Server is a dedicated server which will act as a proxy for your IP. all your requests are routed via this network. So this prevents the site owner and your ISP spying on you since they see requests comming from different IP and your IP is masked. So you have your privacy. Ah the bandwidth it's 300 Mega Bytes, pretty much enough to surf websites with privacy issues. If you need more bandwidth you can purchase I guess but I go for CyberGhost free edition which does a good job too.
3. Secure Payments:
Kaspersky opens a protected browser for sites which require Payments and credit card related things e.g. PayPal. I was once screen-recording for a tutorial on a payment site which I make payment on how to purchase the product using a 3rd party screen recorder. After recording, I was about to hide the credit card numbers and other stuffs so that customer may not view that to my surprise when the video was in payment part, I saw multiple cursors and all the screen was blurry and something like that I cannot notice my own card numbers and other things. From there, I've realized the potential of secure browser and I am a cautious user I know the difference between documents and portable executable so I don't encounter much threats in my PC so I always feel an antivirus is unnecessary this is where I felt I bought some-thing worth for money. Note: This happened long time ago in one of the old versions of Kaspersky but I am sure it will happen in the new too. The screen recorder I've used is FastStone capture I guess.
4. Virtual Keyboard: Kaspersky has it's own virtual keyboard for payments related things.
5. Efficiency of scan: The scanning facility offered by Kaspersky is excellent that it even scans for the bundled item. and the scanning is realtime. The vulnerability scan automatically scans for vulnerable applications and informs us.
6. Database updates: The database updates are quick and most importantly it is automatic.
7. Ransomware detection: I once wrote a small program to delete the file securely using Gutman's file deletion algorithm(Simply replacing the contents of the file with gibberish text multiple times). I ran the program to delete all the files in a particular drive the program deleted 1 or 2 files and aborted immediately but kasperky prompts that my application has been stopped since it is ransomware. This is the second time I felt that I bought a worth product. Although my program is not a ransomware, it does the same functionality of ransomware, former encrypts the file and the latter adds gibberish which is somewhat like encrypting. So if any new ransomware enters into the market at least Kaspersky provides some guarantee that it can handle it. (Note: Kaspersky also provides File shredder)
8. Web camera access: You can deny the webcam access using kaspersky, so when a site uses your camera it is denied and also you will be notified. Yes, notification is important so that we can stay away from them.
9. Password Manager: Here is where I am bit dis-appointed with Kaspersky , the password manager is nice but it has one drawback, If I cliked don't save credentials for a particular site, whenever I visit that page It again asks for the same. I wish there should be a remember my action button. and that pop-up is sick and annoying. The password manager uses master password to protect your password okay nice, but when ever you turn on your computer the kaspersky will pop-up for master password. It's doesn't mean I open computer for logging into different sites and NOT ALL SITES WILL ASK FOR PASSWORD EVERYTIME ONCE LOGGED IN. If you are a password manager do your job, you don't need to run in startup of the computer. You can kill this in your startup HIt CNTRL+SHIFT+ESC and goto task-manager and disable the Kaspersky password manage. Finally, GONE FOR GOOD :) I shifted from internet security to total and came across this disappointment. But this is one thing which you CAN SOLVE and REST OF THE PRODCUT IS EXCELLENT so you definitely need to go for this product than someother AV which shows it's logo as a Splash Screen for a minute whenever opening the product.
There are various more other tools, which are nice and does the job of other 3rd party software like temp file cleaning, browser cleaning etc, explore yourself and as the SLOGAN SAYS, "FEEL THE POWER OF PROTECTION :)"
I SAY ONLY ONE THING THAT DON'T MISS THIS PRODUCT IF YOU NEED TOTAL SECURITY FOR YOUR DEVICE, YOU SHOULD BUY THIS PRODUCT.....
no worries after insatallation if you are a novice like me. no need to do extra settings whatsoever.
i have tried other products.. i always come back to kaspersky for its ease of use. and you can pause/disable the product just by right clicking the icon if in case if there is any conflictwhile instaling softwares. simple.