- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Karachi Bakery Chai Biscuit, 400g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Hyderabad famous biscuits
- Quality and goodness since 1983
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Traditional hand made biscuits to preserve taste people love it for.
Showing 1-8 of 102 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
edited: i gave it 5 stars earlier.. but now they have added 80 rupees extra for shipping.. earlier it was free shipping for over 599 rupees purchases.. why the hell should i give 230 rupees for a product whose price is 150? so giving 1 star.
I would have rated 4 if the quality of the biscuits were good, but it's just okay, I just don't like it.