- Actors: Shashi Kapoor, Rekha, Raj Babbar
- Directors: Shyam Benegal
- Format: Anamorphic, Dolby, NTSC
- Language: Hindi
- Subtitles: English
- Region: All Regions
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: U (Universal)
- Studio: Eagle
- Run Time: 150 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- ASIN: B008CBE1HM
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#668 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- #174 in Drama
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
|Price:||149.00 + 80.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||50.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
18 years ago, the Darr family, consisting of Pushkaran and his son, Kunal, were forced to leave Kashmir by terrorists, who had forced thousands of other Kashmiri Pandits to be mere refugees in their very own country. Pushkaran and Kunal re-locate to Bombay, where they live in a small room. This is where Kunal grows up, and gets a job at a gym. Then one day, the police knock on his door, informing him that his father had lost his hold from a crowded local train, fallen, and instantly killed. A devastated Kunal arranges his father's funeral, and before he could reconcile to living alone, his relatives contact him from Jammu, informing him that his father had promised to look after a young woman named Renuka. Kunal agrees to fulfill his father's promise. When Renuka arrives, she finds out about the untimely death, and wants to return back, but ticket reservation force her to stay with Kunal for a week. It is this week that changes their lives, for they fall in love and get married. A friend gives them a free hotel room for their honey-moon, and they spend the night getting intimate. They return home thereafter, and it is then that the police arrest them on charges of Pornography, Renuka is coerced into signing a statement implicating Kunal, and when she finds out what she has been done, she kills herself. Alone, devastated, and confused Kunal must now find a way to free himself from the clutches of the police, mourn the passing of his father and new wife, as well as find out who are the person(s) behind his loss and humiliation. The question is will he succeed, or just be another victim?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This film is a delight, and a must have.
Above all.. there is NO RETURN OR REFUND POLICY FOR THIS MOVIE & SELLER.
DO NOT BUY..