- Paperback: 265 pages
- Publisher: Rupa Publications India (28 November 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788129142368
- ISBN-13: 978-8129142368
- ASIN: 8129142368
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.5 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 50 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,60,822 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Kalayug Paperback – 28 Nov 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Anurag Tripathi is an alumnus of the Indian School of Business with a course in Advanced Creative Writing from The University of Oxford, Department for Continuing Education. An erstwhile investment banker, his deal-making pursuits and entrepreneurial ventures have given him key insights into the working of corporate business houses. He lives in Paris along with his wife. Both are avid divers, who like travelling and exploring the world lesser known.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would highly recommend this book and look forward to more books by this upcoming author. In his own words, "I'm looking forward to owning this author's oeuvre"...
I also found it very curious that the author has smartly used his knowledge of economics/ financial markets and interspersed the same with the art world - calling it the alternate asset class. He successfully unveils the murky world of art dealing while also bringing out the beauty and nature of pure art as is.
Author's harsh comment/observation on our social norms, etiquette and practices are quite apt. In our zeal to make it big in life, we have reduced a thing of beauty to a mere commodity!
Even though the novel falters a bit and gets repetitive in the middle , yet it maintains the excitement levels and the reader does look forward to the next turn of events.. but as they say the best is always saved for the last. Just when one might think that there is no more twist left in the tale, the author throws up a surprise and stumps the reader. The premise is very novel as the subject has hardly been dealt in the manner it has been used/ showcased in this book. One looks forward to more such enticing tales from the Anurag Tripathi!!
This book is a fiction thriller and at the same time it provides a great perspective about the art market and opens up some of the closely guarded secrets or practices prevalent in this industry.
The subject knowledge depicted in the book proves that the author has done some real good research. The writing style is also very entertaining and involves you so much that you would not be able to put down the novel midway. Rarely you would see such a master piece from a new author.
My compliments to the author... he has done his homework in the art world and the plot has been built very well.
I loved it ...