- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Kaizer Jewelry Oxidised Silver Plated Strand Necklace Set for Women
|Sale:||325.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||1,673.00 (84%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- MATERIAL: German Silver alloy metal with Silver plating. This is oxidised silver finish with Goddess Durga figure on the pendent with red thread.
- Kaizer Jewelry Antique Oxidized German Silver Plated Tribal Jewelry is a Handcrafted Ethnic Jewelry Made In India. This Jewelry Is Made Of Non Precious Metal and is Gold Plated.
- The Metal Used is of Superior Quality, Strong and Long Lasting.
- Perfect As A Daily Wear, Party Wear, Festive Wear And Costume Jewelry. Gift Your Loved Ones With This Traditional Indian Jewelry. Would Please Any Recipient.
- Package Content: One Necklace And A Pair Of Earing.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 unit per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Kaizer Jewelry Antique German Silver Oxidized Jewelry is a handcrafted ethnic Jewelry Made in India. Antique Jewelry has a rough look combined with an old world charm. With Silver as the Base metal this Jewelry is Silver plated. Suitable for daily wear and party wear. Gift your loved ones with this Traditional Indian Jewelry.
No direct Perfume, deo, water, spray on the jewellery. First wear your makeup, perfume - then wear your jewellery. This will keep your jewellery shining for years. Please store in the Box sent by us. Do not store in velvet boxes. Jewelry is worn by millions of people every day, but few recognize how they can preserve their treasures by using some simple advanced planning and thought. Here are some basic guidelines to consider when wearing jewelry: Remove Jewelry During Tasks - When performing manual tasks, remove your jewelry to prevent physical damage or exposure to chemicals or cleaning fluids. Some tasks that should be avoided when wearing jewelry include kitchen work, gardening, cleaning the house and other common tasks. Put Jewelry On After Applying Makeup - Cosmetics, hairspray, perfumes and lotion can contain chemicals that can often damage jewelry. Putting jewelry on after applying these materials will limit exposure to jewelry and any potential damage. Don't Wear Jewelry in Swimming Pools and Spas - Chlorinated water can react with the metals found in jewelry causing colour changes and even structural damage. As a result it's a good idea to remove jewelry before entering the pool or spa.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?