- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ 130.00 Delivery charge
KZ ZS1 IEM Sports Headphones with Dual Drivers, Extra Bass and Wide Sound Field, Standard Edition
|Price:||2,554.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||446.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- With independent sound channel for each driver, the sound will not be distorted
- Excellent sound quality with vast sound field, making magnificent spatial aspects of the sound
- Dual driver speakers, complement each other; bass, mids and treble are rich and energetic
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Features: The KZ ZS1 headphones has meticulous design of dual driver acoustical structure. The bass is abundant, and the sound field is vaster than normal headphones. Designed with a memory wire technology, the in-ear headphones make it easier to keep moving, providing a locked-in fit. 1.Valve independent sound channel The valve makes the sound wave interference from each driver. To protect the sound is not distortion from the driver. The two drivers in the same housing, easily to cause the sound wave interference. The ZS1 have the improvement than ordinary dual driver headphones. Built independent sound channel for each driver, the sound will not conflict. 2.The accurate frequency divider for each frequency The meticulously regulation fractional frequency circuitry, for the driver characteristic. For each driver characteristic, meticulously calibrate the frequency divider. The treble is clearer, the bass is steadier. 3.The 8mm bass boost driver 6.8mm treble driver, vigorous of each frequency The midbass and treble driver unit have a rich, vigorous performance at bass, midrange and treble. The vertical structure dual driver headphone, the bass is restrained. The general human cavum conchae diameter is 11mm, the single driver will not be large than 5.8mm. The small diameter driver is conditioned to have a vigorous bass performance. Specification: Drivers: 8mm+6.8mm Cable: 3.9ft (1.2m) 108core long crygen oxygen-free copper cable Acoustics: 98dB and 16ohm Plug type: 3.5mm gold-plated jack at 90 degree angle Weight: 0.75oz (21g) What's in the box: ZS1 headphones Eartips: Small, Medium Large (3 total)
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It's good bass, though. Enough extension to really thump & rumble, no messy reverberation or ringing, and overall just a really smooth sound.
Treble & mids are basically the same, just recessed. With a more balanced sound signature these would make for nicely relaxing listening.
Fit & isolation are about as good as I've had with sub-$30 earbuds-- they fit almost as well as & isolate better than the 1more's I use for at-home listening.
Build quality is par for the course for $15 earbuds-- you can see some really sloppy wiring in the translucent housings --but the cable strain reliefs are pretty good & nothing seems like it'll break any time soon.
So, if you really like your bass, give 'em a shot. I can't say I regret my purchase even if they're not really my preferred kind of earphone.