KYT RC7 Provent Full Face Helmet (Black and Orange, L)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Polycarbonate outer shell
- Tool-less quick release visor
- Scratch resistant treatment on visor
- Wind tunnel tested inner liner with high transpiring netting inserts
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
KYT Helmet interior anatomically designed painted and UV-coated outer shell. Removable and washable interior comfort liner. Removable and washable cheek pads. Sanitized hygienic treatment for inner fabrics. Adjustable upper air vents for cooling and comfort. Chin guard air intake for cooling and comfort. Rear exhaust vents padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper. Protective helmet shoulder bag included. Certification ECER 22 -05 approved.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The visor is clear, easy to change and a lip on the left hand side makes it very convenient for lifting the visor while riding.
- The vents are 'Awesome!' a flick of the mouth piece and you can actually feel a breeze of air coming in. it not an in-your-face kind of stream but a soothing experience since the piece only moves at an angle.
- On the downside, the locking mechanism or chinstrap lock is not that great. It is a clip down thing and which over time might just make someone too irritated to even lock before riding..
+ clear visor
+ good ventilation
+ looks good
+ D ring chin strap
- vents at the top are flimsy, both knobs have caved in and are non functional now.
- water has seeped in from the top owing to caved in knobs/ventilation at the top.
- left side padding manages to hurt my ear, thought it was my problem until I loaned it to my friend for a day and the first thing he complained upon return was that his left ear was hurting.
- not ideal for touring, quite noisy at ton up speeds.