Keya Rosemary, 17g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Freeze dried technology gives you 3X more aroma compared to Air dried herbs
- Handpicked and manually sorted fresh herbs stored in a moisture resistant glass bottle ensure sustained premium quality
- No added preservatives
- 2-way flip top cap makes it easy to use
- Make your Crispy Rosemary Chicken with Fries or Roast leg of Lamb taste like never before
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Rosemary is a perennial herb with fragrant needle shaped leaves. The leaves have a mild bitter taste and give a distinct mustard like smell when burned. Also its leaves have been known for centuries in possessing number of medicinal properties. This herb is a member of mint family.