- Item model number: ISH-001
- ASIN: B00U2DLPTA
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 27 February 2015
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #17,754 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
KASHSURG Ishihara Test Chart Books for Color Deficiency 38 Plates 001
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 38 Plate test Book.
- Accepted by leading authorities as a simple and accurate method for discovering congenital color blindness and red-green blindness, each in two forms, complete and incomplete.
- Includes four special plates for tests to determine the kind and degree of defect in color vision.
- Makes use of the peculiarity that in red-green blindness, blue and yellow appear remarkably bright compared with red and green.
- Color plates encased in specially designed album-type books for ease of handling. Detailed instructions included.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for KASHSURG Ishihara Test Chart Books for Color Deficiency 38 Plates 001
Ishihara Test Chart Books for Color Deficiency 38 Plates with eye occluder.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
.It's fake, Duplicate, Home printed item.... I ordered and did a lot of practice from it still I was not able to clear the test because they were having original ishihara plates.... Do not believe on this product rather purchase original from somewhere......Also I will tell what's making it fake..... Say plate no. Two have a no. 8 written on it..... Now in fake plates you can identify it easily without any confusion because it will be in totally red colour while in original ishihara plates u will get confused easily because 8 is written using violet and red......so beware from this fake product.....i have attached the no. Two plate here u can see and then google original plate then you will come to know what I want to say.....