KAPAVER PowerCube Spike Guard (Direct 5 Socket)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Video Link : https://youtu.be/NyUM8PMD47E
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
PowerCube New Version 4-Outlet Surge Protector and 2 USB ports
Power cube usb power sockets with compact design,4 surge protected outlets and dual USB allow you to charge 6 devices at the same time, perfect for your general electronics, home appliances, and more.
4 surge-protected outlets and 2 usb ports supply complete protection for your entry-level computers, TV, lamp, peripherals, kitchen appliances.
With the high-power dual USB ports(2.1A),cell phone and other electronic products can directly be charged from your desktop and charge faster than a regular notebook's USB port.
Made of Heat Resistant ABS, fire-resistance PC shell, 100% copper wire and overload protection
Prevents plugs from blocking each other, due to its cubic shape
Type:PowerCube |Original USB|
World's smallest socket multiplier
Child proofing: Yes
Size:64mm*64mm / 2.52inch*2.52inch
Available plug: India Type Plug
Application: Residential / General Purpose
Full 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
All Powercube products are built to the highest quality standards and we stand behind our products with a full 2 Year manufacturer's warranty.
Related items to consider
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, I'm using external plugs as an middle man to solve the problem!
BUYERS.. PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS BEFORE BUY THIS PRODUCT
- It has a 3m extension cable which is really handy.
- It is smaller and compact in size than most other spike guards with 4 ports and 2 USB ports out there, and hence can be easily kept anywhere.
- It has a good build quality.
- The sockets themselves cannot be rotated and are fixed at certain angles. There's the problem, the sockets are fixed in very weird angles, so you may run into problem using big plug heads as one may obscure the other, but won't be a problem if you mix and match big and small plug heads (which would generally be the case).
- The wall latch has 2 screw points which can be used to screw it anywhere and then fix the power cube. They have also included two small strips of two sided adhesive tapes which can be used to fix the wall latch to any place, but the cube itself is so big, plus if you add more plug heads to the cube, the wall latch will fall off as the whole thing becomes too heavy. Plus, if you do fix your wall latch to the cube, you lose one socket.
This product is quite big in size, though this fact it not clear from the product images. It will overlap on the piano on off switch that is adjacent to the wall or switch board 3 pin outlet. And while the sockets located on the cube are "India" sockets, it is clearly not suitable for Indian wall 3 pin outlets.. Having said that, it will still work if you don't push it completely in and leave space for the adjacent switch. It of course makes you wonder who all were on the panel of RED DOT design awards? Certainly none of them on that panel value Utility value of the product and are simply focused on the intangible aesthetics
Plugs don't fit into the socket well as it isn't well-made. The metal pins inside are uneven because of which it takes multiple tries to fit plugs in. Only one of the boards was such that it could fit the plugs in properly.
It's meticulously packaged and the wire is thick and seems to be of really good quality so I can't understand how the product quality is so poor. I have returned it.
Good build quality and good looks.
Have safely locks and two normal 2.1A USB port in front.
Was just hoping that if all were Rotating than that would be fantastic, but still the predefined angle of each socket makes it work.
but the Unit is quite big for a small switch board.
In my case it hasalso covered the switch of the plug
so you need to have a distant Plug to use it
difficult to handle