- Item Weight: 31.8 g
- Item model number: ms-1111
- ASIN: B01JAG9GY0
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 29 July 2016
- Average Customer Review: 128 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,619 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #1 in Airbrush Materials
KABEER ART 3 Sizes Water Brush Pen for Watercolor Calligraphy Drawing Tool Marker
|Price:||349.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||51.00 (13%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Water Injection: Remove The Nib, Fill The Dropper With Enough Water.
- Moisture Adjustment: Initially, Squeeze The Pen Nib Before You Use, It Will Effluent And You Can Wipe With A Paper Towel, Adjust The Water Contents
- 3 Different Size Brush Tips
- When Not In Use, Clean Up The Water, Close The Lid.
- How To Change Color: When You Need To Change Color, Wipe The Nib With A Paper Towel, You Can Clear Out The Color And Then Stain Another.
| Explore a wide range of Office products |
Up to 50% off on bestselling pens, art & craft supplies, stationery, office supplies & electronics>Check the deals here
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
3 sizes pilot water brush pen for watercolor calligraphy drawing tool marker DESCRIPTION This is a portable compact fountain pen, soft brush pen. It is a good companion for painting, whether you are beginners, painting enthusiasts or professional person. Children can practice calligraphy with it. Easy to carry out when painting, Total length:12cm Material: Fiber hairs + Plastic Color: White
From the manufacturer
Kabeer Art's 3 Piece
Create a watercolor masterpiece with Kabeer Art's 3 Piece Water Brush Set. Blend with water or add ink to barrel and enjoy! Great for solid colors or powdered pigment, use with aquash watercolor crayons, markers, and pencils to spread and smooth colors. Made with high quality nylon hair brush tips that holds its shape and does not spray, spread or smear.
EASY TO CONTROL
Add water into hollow tube and you can monitor water level through transparent barrel. Gently press the tube, to humidify the brush tip or to control the water flow.
VERSATILE WATER BRUSH PENS
One way valve can prevents backfilling of dirty water and won’t leak out when you don’t squeeze the pen. Works well with powdered pigment, watercolors, watercolor pencils, real brush pens and so on.
AVIOD A BIG MESS
This is every parent's dream! These watercolor brush pens allow kids (and adults) to paint without the mess,doesn't leave a mess and keeps the kids busy ,No cups or loose containers needed for water color painting.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I won't recommend them for lettering as the tips will start to scatter after a few uses. Would definity recommend for painting.
1. The brush doesn't flare and the bristles remain intact to gather so you have a good stroke.
2. All fine, medium, large brushes are good to work on.
3. As brushes these are good.
4. you can store quite a lot of water.
1. Though you store a lot of water. the mechanism pulls the paint into the reservoir, making the water colored. This is a major flaw and ruins the purpose of having a water-brush.
2. the brush is too long... this is a good and a bad depending on the usage... you use a water-brush while travelling or in Plein-Air... so caring long brushes defies the purpose...
2. With Derwent brushes, though very expensive, I did not face the problems. The brush is short and stout at the end to make the reservoir large keeping the length short(easy to carry). The mechanism works fine (as of now) keeping the color out. have used them extensively in combination with these. Derwent keep leaking the water slowly but these dint till you squeeze ..so that is a positive point..
2. The largest/thickest brush pen is ok-ok for background painting. The tip scatters after using it for more than 3-4 heavy artworks.
3. I did not try the middle one yet.