- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Westland (11 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789386224880
- ISBN-13: 978-9386224880
- ASIN: 9386224887
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.7 x 21.6 cm
- Customer Reviews: 19 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,51,181 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Just Breathe Paperback – 11 July 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on paying with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st ever Amazon Pay UPI transaction on Mobile App Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
Radhika Vachani is an author, a motivational speaker, a yoga and wellness expert, and the Founder of Yogacara Healing Arts in Mumbai, India (www.yogacara.in). A devoted student of the Iyengar School of Yoga for 15+ years, Radhika quit her successful corporate career in San Francisco, to start Yogacara in 2010, after having experienced life-transforming changes with the practice of Iyengar Yoga and Ayurveda. She began Yogacara with the intention of enhancing human wellness and spreading these ancient Indian holistic health and wellness sciences.
Radhika believes, "Our breath is by far the most powerful tool in helping us achieve balance, inner strength, and calm in our lives. Our breath is also the gateway to the mastery of our minds, the root cause of all our unhappiness and dissatisfaction”. Her teachings are about developing a strong and healthy mind and body, while also supporting her students to extend their practice beyond the walls of the studio and into daily life, so that they may live more meaningful, happy lives, and also reach their full human potential.
Radhika runs life transforming Retreats all over the world, in the Himalayas, Ladakh and her Retreat Center outside of Mumbai in Alibaug.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.