- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: Disha Publication; Second edition (1 July 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386146282
- ISBN-13: 978-9386146281
- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 20.3 x 1.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 87 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #65,895 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
BSNL Junior Engineer (TTA) Exam Guide + Practice Workbook (Concept Notes + 2 Solved + 10 Practice Sets) Paperback – Jul 2016
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 87 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But detailed explanation is less. If you are thorough with concepts ,you can go for it.
It cant be considered as a GATE material as the conceptual explanation is lacking in this.
Concepts are good. Prefer another book or text books for more theory.
I have Gk publication and gkp has sufficient theory. Both are good.