- Paperback: 460 pages
- Publisher: Disha Publication; Third edition (30 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9388373898
- ISBN-13: 978-9388373890
- Package Dimensions: 26.7 x 20.8 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,129 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Guide to RRB Junior Engineer Stage II Electrical & Allied Engineering Paperback – 30 Jan 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Disha Experts is a team of most renowned and prolific content writers pioneering in School and Test Prep segments (Competitive Exams and Government Vacancies). It consists of more than 30 experts comprising of PhDs, B-Techs, PGs, etc. working full-time with decades of experience in various academic and competitive exam verticals. Disha Experts has emerged as a think tank in the School and Test Prep segments providing the most updated (latest pattern and syllabus-wise) to-the-point student friendly (relevant and easy-to-understand presentation) content such that the aspirants can give their best.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.