- Paperback: 210 pages
- Publisher: Rupa Publications India (1 January 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788171674657
- ISBN-13: 978-8171674657
- ASIN: 8171674658
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.2 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,00,611 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
+ 83.00 Delivery charge
+ 76.00 Delivery charge
Jungles Long Ago Paperback – 1 Jan 2002
10% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Books on Painting, Arts & Music for ChildrenExplore books that will help bring your little ones closer to the finer aspects of life and heighten their aesthetic sense. Shop now
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He writes far better than Corbett and his knowledge and love for the jungle glows warmly through the book. Never becomes the 'gora sahib' that Corbett sometimes fell for.
Also gives a nice and expansive glimpse of the jungles of the southern areas of India (not restricted to the kumaon)
It's enjoyable reading for adults and children alike
Also a great item to gift young readers