- Item Weight: 99.8 g
- Item part number: DPNT
- ASIN: B00ZYFX6A2
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 18 June 2015
- Average Customer Review: 357 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #15 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Jumper Wires Male to Male, male to female, female to female, 120 Pieces
|Deal of the Day:||229.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
Ends in 10h 06m 29s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||111.00 (33%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Each cable length about 20cm or 8-inch
- The male ends meant for insertion into standard 0.1 inch (2.54mm) female sockets and the female ends are meant for insertion onto standard 0.1 inch (2.54mm) male headers
- The cables can be separated to form an assembly containing the number of wires you require for your connection and to support non-standard odd-spaced headers
Specifications for this item
|Manufacturer Series Number||DPNT|
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The item is a set of 120 pieces 20cm 40 pin jumper wires and are made of high-grade copper wire material for safe and durable to use.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
inserting on arduino ,raspberry pi and on breadboard had no issues, and i have used these cables with soil moisture sensor and temperature sensor, and again these were smooth...
bottom line :: if you need jumper cables then these are really good one,and are at very reasonable price.just go with it .............