- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: RHI (1 June 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788184002058
- ISBN-13: 978-8184002058
- ASIN: 818400205X
- Product Dimensions: 22.3 x 3.1 x 15.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 63 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,965 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Jugaad Innovation: A Frugal and Flexible Approach to Innovation for the 21st Century Hardcover – 1 Jun 2012
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Jugaad is a word often heard in general conversation in India. Whether to find ingenious solutions to problems or turn adversity into opportunity Indians swear by it. In this seminal book, Navi Radjou, Jaideep Prabhu and Simone Ahuja challenge the very way a traditional organization thinks and acts. Leading companies such as Facebook, Future Group, GE, Google, PepsiCo, Philips, Renault-Nissan, Siemens, Suzlon, Tata Group and Yes Bank, among others, are already practising jugaad to generate original ideas and pioneer growth. In the midst of rising global competition and swelling R & D budgets, Jugaad Innovation presents ways to innovate, be flexible and do more with less. Peppered with examples of innovative entrepreneurs in emerging markets such as Africa, India, China and Brazil, Jugaad Innovation illuminates paths to engender breakthrough growth in a complex and resource-scarce world.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some Indian leaders consider Jugaad is an embarrassing aspect of India which shows poor ways of doing something in this poor country.
But, i don't think so.
You cannot do it in Japan because of quality assurance tests.
Probably nor in China.
If you can, and the others cannot, it can be a strength, can't it?
I would use the idea of Jugaad for the world.
Book is a simple reading and collection of many stories right from International Brands like: 3M, Facebook, Apple to home grown companies like: Big Bazaar, Yes Bank, SBI and many more.
I started relating my each action "Jugaad" which I do. I also started helping my circle in my Professional & Personal Life.
This has made me to think, you need not invest much nor rippen and worry. Just you need to thik different "Jugaad". Think how the Jugaad think "Half Glass as Full"