- Actors: Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline Fernandez, Taapsee Pannu, Anupam Kher, Sachin Khedekar
- Directors: David Dhawan
- Format: Anamorphic, Dolby, NTSC
- Language: Hindi
- Subtitles: English
- Region: All Regions
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: U/A (Parental Guidance)
- Studio: Shemaroo Entertainment Limited
- Product Release Date: 22 Jan 2018
- Run Time: 145 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- ASIN: B078WBBSR5
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#3,061 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- #798 in Drama
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 42.00 (11%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (3): Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup point. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how
- 50% up to Rs.150 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check your eligibility here! Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Rajiv Malhotra is returning to his home to be with his pregnant wife Ankita. On flight he befriends Charles unaware that he is a smuggler. Ankita gives birth to twin boys and Charles comes to congratulate him. But Rajiv comes to know bout him and calls the police in the mishap Charles runs away with one one of the twin. Police arrest him but he claims the kid died in a blast. Rajiv Malhotra shifts to London with Ankita and his son Prem for safety reasons where as the other twin is alive and grows up in the slum of Mumbai by the name of Raja. Will destiny bring the lost twins together someday?
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Language : Hindi
Genre : Action-Comedy
Directed by David Dhawan
Judwaa was the remake of Telugu movie "Hello brother" which was again dhapofied from Twin Dragon. And now Judwaa2 is based on the same storyline. Daddy Dhawan was successful 20years ago, but what he did with beta Dhawan ? Of course we all had loved Sallu Bhai's Judwaa. That one was my childhood favorite walla movie. Judwaa2 isn't convincing in many ways, if I keep pointing out, no wonder Judwaa3 might arrive before I finish it. Judwaa2 proves how Sallu Bhai was best than VD. Judwaa2 just spoiled the nostalgic connection with Judwaa. Beta Dhawan next time make some good movie 🙏