|Net Quantity||500.1 millilitre|
|Package Dimensions||24.3 x 11.6 x 6.3 cm; 1.14 Kilograms|
|Country of Origin||India|
Jiva Amla juice and aloevera juice 500ml | Pack of 2 |
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Items||2|
|Package Weight||1.14 Kilograms|
About this item
- Natural Source of Vitamin C -The vitamin C-rich amla is the key ingredient of the juice. Compounds like tannins present in the herb make it a natural immune booster and an antidote for clear digestion. Organic Amla juices are an easy and more convenient source of vitamin C than amla powder that require dissolving in water
- Cold Pressed Amlas - Amlas are smaller in size with less water content and more nutrient concentration. We cold-press them for juice extraction to retain the maximum nutrition. Since no chemical processes are involved, you only get the most natural and healthy amla juice
- Hair Care & Nourishment - Enriched with potent antioxidant properties and vitamin C, the wild amla juice not only strengthens hair follicles for effective hair growth but it helps in reducing hair fall
- Helps in Skin Brightening & Skin Care - Jiva Amla Juice helps in providing a healthy skin as it is rich in vitamin C, antioxidants and also helps in digestion, which leads to better skin health
- Amla is one of the most widely acclaimed medicinal herb and is revered for its beneficial effects in Ayurveda.
- Helps in Digestion - Amla is known to help in improving metabolism thus leading to better digestion and gut health
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Amla is a natural source of Vitamin C, which is crucial for healthy hair and eyesight. It keeps the vision clear and prevents hair fall. Amla juice is also an effective heart and liver tonic that helps detoxify and purify the body.