- Paperback: 164 pages
- Publisher: Notion Press; 1 edition (29 January 2019)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 1684663636
- ISBN-13: 978-1684663637
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 27 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,679 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Jeevan Ke Ansuljhe Rahasya Ki Khoj : The Unsolved Mystery (Hindi) Paperback – Import, 29 Jan 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% back. Shop for Rs.600 or more from Amazon Best Reads – Mar'19 list with cashless orders & get 10% back. Maximum cashback Rs. 300. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most important things in this book is,it is easily and simply explained on various dimensions of life's ups and downs which happen with everyone in this metro life now these days.
Language is simple and understandable for all age groups. Author has been fantastic initiations on the topic of "importance of meditation" in human's life just like machines..
I read the book. My wife read it, my father read it. many of my staff in the office and a large number of trainee officers coming to National Academy of Indian Railways Vadodara for training read and praised the book. such type of book can't be written without actually knowing God for which I congratulate the author.
must read who really wants to realise infinite potential within them and want to live more purposeful and happy life .
Sr. Prof. ( Fin. & Investment)/ NAIR Vadodara
book highlighted the philosophy of getting success through the meditation, how to do concentration of mind through yoga that even mention in Bhagavad Gita...
A must have book for every one with a hats off to author to decoding the one of the prominent feature of Gita i.e. yoga in such a lucid way