- Reading level: 10+ years
- Paperback: 186 pages
- Publisher: Shroff; First edition (28 June 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8184045220
- ISBN-13: 978-8184045222
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 45 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #22,489 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
45 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
******No content about DOM. Just JS.
But if you are a beginner, this is the best. Quality is perfect. Delivered earlier than expected.
Short story: Consice. Crisp. High Credibility. Definite Read.
A little bit of my back story. The first every programming language I embarked upon was C++. Only to be never used again by me on any production ready code I've ever written. So, one day a thought struck me. I thought why not take on a journey already burdened by millions of developers around the world. Here I was, starting yet another Web Developer journey.
if you like the review hit like.
I felt lively , like sitting next to the author while reading most of the text.