- Paperback: 624 pages
- Publisher: Wrox; 2nd Edition edition (5 June 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 111895145X
- ISBN-13: 978-1118951453
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 2.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,69,335 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Java Programming: 24–Hour Trainer Paperback – 5 Jun 2015
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Expert Java instruction for the latest features
Covering the latest features and modified APIs that came with the release of Java SE 8 and Java EE 7, Java Programming 24–Hour Trainer, 2nd Edition is your complete beginner′s guide to Java programming. Step–by–step instruction and demonstrative video walks you through the basics of object–oriented programming, syntax, interfaces, and more, before building upon your skills to develop games, web and enterprise apps, and automations. Plus, you′ll get the most up–to–date information on GUI basics, lambda expressions, Stream API, WebSockets, and Gradle, logging and testing. If you are ready to start programming in Java this book is for you.
Java Programming 24–Hour Trainer, 2nd Edition:
- Covers the most in–demand Java–related technologies
- Helps you master the building blocks that go into any Java project
- Provides an approachable overview of what′s new in Java EE 7 and Java SE 8
- Shows how to develop GUI with JavaFX®
- Shows how to automate the process of building and deploying applications with Gradle
- Features easy–to–follow lessons and supplemental exercises that aid in learning
- Helps you to prepare for Java technical interviews
More than 7 hours of video training
Each Lesson in this book is accompanied by an online instructional demonstration video to reinforce what you learn. Regardless of your learning style, you can now quickly master the basics and expand your skill set with this step by step multiplatform learning experience.
About the Author
Yakov Fain a Java Champion, is Managing Director at Farata Systems, a software consultancy. He has authored several technical books and lots of articles on software development, and leads Princeton Java Users Group. Chád Darby is a Java architect, author and instructor. He has over 18 years of Java development experience. Chád created the video training component of this book and created the luv2code YouTube channel.
Wrox guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think. Written by programmers for programmers, they provide a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It's too frustrating to follow as a Kindle book.
I recommend this book to any Java developer trying to maintain his/her knowledge in the Java programming language.