- Paperback: 254 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (6 January 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1785282190
- ISBN-13: 978-1785282195
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.5 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,16,365 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Java Deep Learning Essentials Paperback – Import, 6 Jan 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Yusuke Sugomori is a creative technologist with a background in information engineering. When he was a graduate school student, he cofounded Gunosy with his colleagues, which uses machine learning and web-based data mining to determine individual users' respective interests and provides an optimized selection of daily news items based on those interests. This algorithm-based app has gained a lot of attention since its release and now has more than 10 million users. The company has been listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange since April 28, 2015. In 2013, Sugomori joined Dentsu, the largest advertising company in Japan based on nonconsolidated gross profit in 2014, where he carried out a wide variety of digital advertising, smartphone app development, and big data analysis. He was also featured as one of eight "new generation" creators by the Japanese magazine Web Designing. In April 2016, he joined a medical start-up as cofounder and CTO.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.