- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education India; First edition (29 September 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789332576520
- ISBN-13: 978-9332576520
- ASIN: 9332576521
- Package Dimensions: 23.2 x 16.8 x 1.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 58 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #11,942 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Java Concurrency in Practice 1/e Paperback – 29 Sep 2016
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
58 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The original complete book is of 425 Pages. But this book which I received is having only 318 pages around.
With the money I paid, I can get a printout itself with that price for entire book.
I am not at all happy.
In product description you have not given details about some chapters are available as Online Chapters. Even when i tried to access chapters using Pearson's online portal(eText), i am not able to see single chapter in eText. This is really bad and very disappointing.
Whats the point of buying a real book when a part of it can only be read online, and worst it is inaccessible.
I had to return this book.