- Paperback: 182 pages
- Publisher: O′Reilly; 1 edition (28 March 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449370772
- ISBN-13: 978-1449370770
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1 x 23.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#3,55,738 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #243 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Computer Science > Object-Oriented Software Design
- #389 in Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Programming & Software Development > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Design Patterns
- #844 in Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Programming & Software Development > Languages > Java
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Java 8 Lambdas Paperback – 28 Mar 2014
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Functional Programming for the Masses
About the Author
Richard is an empirical technologist and solver of deep-dive technical problems. He has professionally worked on static analysis problems, verifying part of a compiler and developing advanced automated bug detection technology. More recently his career has been focussed on data analytics for high performance computing. He is a leader in the London Java Community, sits on their JCP Committee and organises the Adopt-a-JSR programs for Lambdas and Date and Time in Java 8. Richard is also a known conference speaker, having talked at JavaOne, DevoxxUK and JAX London. He obtained a PhD in Computer Science from The University of Warwick where his research focussed on compiler theory.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you are new to Java functional programming be sure to check out the RxJava library as well. It provides an even more robust approach to chaining higher order functions than Streams.