Top critical review
Low quality product. Risky to use.
10 August 2017
We purchased this item just few weeks ago. The packing is excellent. After few days of use the switch stopped to work. The heating plate started to get overheated. Few days later the place where the electric cable attached got charred and the copper wire got exposed. Few days later the handle broke.
When we called customer service they said no service available in Hyderabad. They gave another phone number and when we called there they said they service only Bajaj products. When we tried to call service center again now they don't answer and disconnect the phone. So the gadget is useless now in few weeks of use.
There was risk of electrocution but we were saved by chance.