- Product Dimensions: 3 x 1.9 x 8.6 cm ; 9.07 g
- Item model number: 3004
- ASIN: B000MIH34Q
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 19 August 2014
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #73,423 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25, Natural Mint & Shea Butter, 0.25 oz.
|Sale:||1,305.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,094.00 (46%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- This emollient, nutrientrich balm penetrates rapidly for instant relief Soothes & reverses dry, chapped, irritated lips Offers broadspectrum sun protection from harmful UVA/B rays Shea butter plus avocado oil soften & condition lips Vitamin E, green tea extract protect lips from free radicals & external aggression Contains natural mint to help freshen breath Fragrancefree. Colorantfree. Dermatologist tested
- Delivered within 1-2 weeks
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This emollient, nutrientrich balm penetrates rapidly for instant relief Soothes & reverses dry, chapped, irritated lips Offers broadspectrum sun protection from harmful UVA/B rays Shea butter plus avocado oil soften & condition lips Vitamin E, green tea extract protect lips from free radicals & external aggression Contains natural mint to help freshen breath Fragrancefree. Colorantfree. Dermatologist tested
Related items to consider
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
First off, I normally only use Burt's Bees, and I generally avoid these types of thinner balms that have the weird plastic tip that you wipe all over your lips. However, I was pretty impressed by this one. The best part about it is the fact that it absorbs into your lips quite quickly, so you aren't left with a greasy feeling or shiny look at all. I think this stuff is great to use when you're planning to be outside and need a little SPF protection on your lips, or if you find that your lips are just really chapped during winter or something. This won't completely replace my stick of Burt's Bees, but I think it's a worthy addition that I tend to reach for daily.
It's worth mentioning that these are not "flavored" lip balms. You can't taste any of these flavors, you can only smell them. If you run your tongue over the balm, it has zero taste, but my nose can smell the scents for about a half hour to an hour after applying. I was a little nervous that the SPF was going to have that bitter taste that some lip balms with sunscreen tend to have, but not this one. I almost forgot it actually had sun protection in it.
*Natural Mint*: Probably the best flavor, the mint is really natural smelling and you feel the tingle on your lips, which I like. The mint is very soft, we're not talking toothpaste mint or anything like that. Definitely my favorite of the balms, and the one I will be re-ordering.
*Black Tea and Blackberry*: Not bad, I was hoping for better. Blackberry is the main note, and then you get a little musky/slightly bitter smell at the end. My issue with this scent is that it smells pretty feminine, and it's quite strong.
*Grapefruit and Ginger*: Big ginger notes here, not as much grapefruit as I was hoping for. Probably good for the summer.
Lemon and Chamomile: Again, just okay. Lots of lemon, and a bit herbal. I'd probably go for either of the other ones above over this one.
Shea Butter And Vitamin E: Smells pretty much like shea butter, if you've smelled body lotions that have it as a main ingredient. It's kind of nutty, almost like hazelnut or something. I would suggest getting this if you DON'T like mint, and hate most scents. This is pretty neutral and not noticeable.
Honestly, I think they should discontinue all of the scents aside from Natural Mint and the Shea Butter (for those that don't want scents). The other smells are nice, but I really just couldn't ever see myself using them regularly. Still though, the balm was consistent and worked great across all of the scents, but the added tingle of the Natural Mint made it a clear winner.
* The feel on your lips is quite nice. Not too slick or sticky, and it does seem to stay on for quite a while.
* No major smell, and no taste (The main reasons I bought this flavor). I guess this could be considered a pro OR a con.
* The ingredients. Lots of good, natural ingredients and no menthol or alcohols (both of which actually dry your lips out and are in a surprising amount of lip balms!)
*SPF 25 sunscreen!
*I honestly didn't notice a huge amount of difference between this and my good old Blistex in terms of how my lips look and feel. Maybe this is just me, though. Certainly, in terms of the ingredients, Jack Black wins out, but it's up to you to decide if that is worth it to you
*Again, this is a personal preference, but I prefer stick lip balm to the kind you squeeze out. I found myself over-squeezing on several occasions, which was kind of a waste.
* Don't leave this in your car during the winter! I made this mistake, and when I tried to use it, I could barely get anything out.On the other hand, stick balms tend to melt during the summer, so if you like to keep a balm everywhere like I do, these things are something to keep in mind.
Overall, this is a very nice lip balm. If it came in stick form, I would be all over it! As it is, I will probably buy it again, but I also probably won't stop buying my Blistex either. If nothing else, if I lose a Blistex, I won't worry about it, whereas if I lost this, I'd be a little more upset.
Pro tip: Try using a lip scrub once a week or so if you find yourself with extra skin flakes on your lips. Balms will work much better if they don't have to fight through all that dead skin! A good one is Lush Bubble Gum Lip Scrub Made in Canada Ships From USA , which is certified organic, and cruelty and alcohol free.