- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Harper Business; Illustrated edition (26 November 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 006227306X
- ISBN-13: 978-0062273062
- Product Dimensions: 2.3 x 19.6 x 23.4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 1,217 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,917 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World Hardcover – Illustrated, 26 November 2013
Preloaded Digital Audio Player, Import
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Prime Savings Buy any 3 books, Get 7% cashback; Buy any 4 or more books, Get 10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance from this list offered by Cloudtail India. Valid only on Prepaid Orders. For Prime customers only Here's how
- Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 650 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Debit Card (Non-EMI) transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Credit Card and Credit/Debit EMI transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : Flat 5% Reward Points + 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000) Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
From the Back Cover
New York Times bestselling author and social media expert Gary Vaynerchuk shares hard-won advice on how to connect with customers and beat the competition.
When managers, marketers, and small business owners outline their social media strategies, they plan for the "right hook"—their next campaign that will produce profits. Even companies committed to "jabbing"—creating content for consumers and engaging with customers to build relationships—still desperately want to land the powerful, bruising swing that will knock out their opponents or their customers' resistance in one tooth-shattering, killer blow. Right hooks, after all, convert traffic to sales. They easily show results and return on investment. Except when they don't.
In the same passionate, streetwise style his readers have come to expect, Vaynerchuk is on a mission to strengthen marketers' right hooks by changing the way they fight to make their consumers happy, and ultimately to compete. Thanks to the massive change in and proliferation of social media platforms in the last four years, the winning combination of jabs and right hooks is different now. Communication is still key, but context matters more than ever. It's not just about developing high-quality content; it's also about developing high-quality content that's perfectly adapted to specific social media platforms and mobile devices. It's about truly engaging with customers, not by shouting at them over social media but by using new narrative forms particular to each different media platform—especially, though not exclusively, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Tumblr. Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook is a blueprint to social media marketing strategies that really work.
About the Author
Gary Vaynerchuk is chairman and CEO of VaynerX, a $150-million-plus media holding agency that includes VaynerMedia and PureWow. He is one of the world’s leading marketing experts and a four-time New York Times bestselling author. After growing his family wine business from a $4 million to a $60 million busines, he developed and now runs VaynerMedia, one of the world’s hottest digital agencies. Gary is also a prolific angel investor and venture capitalist, investing in companies including Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Uber, and Venmo, and cofounding the Vayner/RSE fund, among many other enterprises. He lives in New York City.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Firstly, the book has a catchy cover design. Like a book about the fight of marketing you are taking on, drawing its essence from a boxing bout that you are kind of going to be.
Secondly, the quality of print and the sheets is just so smooth. Smooth as butter would in no way be an exaggeration. Somehow this book is tasty like a dish.
Thirdly, this book has clearly distinct presentation of viewing and approaching each social media platform differently. Which is a big plus coz factually all social media marketing tactics has to be different as the audience has different intentions while using each of them.
Fourthly, it gives you better insight understanding and analysis viewpoint of marketing campaigns undertaken by several large companies or those that turned large with successful campaigns. Its presents them sort of like you watching a boxing match of other competitors.
Fifth, if you have watched his videos, you would be reading this book literally but in his voice pitch pace and timbre.
Simply having it on the table makes your table feel elegant.
I haven't even begun exaggerating this books appeal.
Kind of jealous of Gary V but great job by him here
The material is dated, yet it is relevant. The reason I say that this is dated, because the book was written several years back, and things have changed since then.
Having said that, here are my reasons for the 5-star rating
- the material is very specific and is very relevant to each channel.
- the analysis of the campaigns helps a lot and can give some pointers on what can work and what will not
His mastery of social media marketing is impressive. Gary writes in a simple manner, yet communicates the essence of each channel and how it can be used effectively - without resorting to complicated jargon.
This is a good book.
What one needs to learn from this book?
The strategies and platform might evolove as the time passes but the approach he shares will be relevant in the future too.
Top international reviews
Gary, takes you through how brands and marketers need to act with such buyer dysfunction. He also takes you through case studies of the various social networks with examples of good and bad practice.
If social media is new you or you company, this is worth a read, but 5 years on, needs a revamp.
Thank you so much Gary! You are a true inspiration to me! I learned so much from you! The book is excellent! Thanks