JK MASALE Posta Poppy Seed, 100g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Finest quality of poppy seeds
- Poppy seeds are rich in monounsaturated fatty acid, iron, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc and magnesium
- Posta adds flavour and texture to breads, cookies, muffins, cakes and other foods
- Khus khus is an important ingredient in various cuisines | adds rich nutty flavor
- Poppy seeds can be used to treat dry skin, dandruff
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Poppy seed, also known as posto, posta, khus khus is an oilseed obtained from the opium poppy (Papaver somniferum). These tiny kidney-shaped seeds are used as an ingredient in many foods and are pressed to yield poppy seed oil. Being highly nutritious and less allergenic than many other seeds and nuts, poppy seeds have their own significance in indian cuisine panorama.