- Prime exclusive offer: Get 10% back. Load Amazon Pay balance of Rs.1000 or more and get 10% back up to a maximum of Rs.300 per customer. Offer valid from July 16th 12pm to July 17th. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% Instant Discount with HDFC Cards for Prime members Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get free shipping on this item when you spend 999.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by GVentures (Brand owners of mLabs & N&M). Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
ANY JEW95VC200 150 mm, 6 inch LCD Digital Vernier Caliper or Micrometer
|Price:||849.00 + 86.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||849.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Digital Vernier Caliper: 6 inch, 150 mm
- Range: 0 to 150 mm
- Accuracy: + or 0.03mm or 0.001 inch
- Large LCD display with mm and inch display options
- Auto Power On: Function for quick measurement
- Made of hardened stainless steel
Specifications for this item
|Included Components||Button Battery - LR 44|
|Manufacturer Series Number||JEW95VC200|
|Number of Items||1|
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Description for ANY JEW95VC200 150 mm, 6 inch LCD Digital Vernier Caliper or Micrometer
Digital Vernier Caliper: 6 inch: 150 mm Best Tool for all your Measurement needs.: Range: 0: 150 mm: Accuracy: + or: 0.03mm or 0.001 and quot, : Measuring Speed: 1.5m or Sec: Auto Power On: Made of Hardened Stainless Steel: Large LCD Display: With Dept. Gauge Bar: 4 Way Measurement: Inside or Outside or Height or Depth: With Hard Plastic Box for Convenient Storage: Extra Button Battery: LR 44: With Fine Adjustment Roller: Used for Precision Measuring in: mm and inches Note: Kindly check if the battery is inserted properly, the movement can be adjusted with slight pull and kindly press ZERO button before measuring. Don't pull the machine roughly which may lead to misalignment.