JBL T205BT Pure Bass Wireless Metal Earbud Headphones with Mic (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- JBL Pure Bass sound- Experience superior JBL sound with powerful bass that truly packs a punch
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming- Wirelessly stream high-quality sound from any Bluetooth enabled device
- 6-hour battery life- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 6 hours of playtime
- Call and music controls on ear cup- Control music playback and answer calls on the fly with buttons and microphone placed conveniently on the ear cup
- Hands-free calls- Control your sound and manage calls from your headphones with the convenient three-button remote with microphone
- 12.5mm Dynamic Driver-A pair of 12.5mm drivers punch out some serious bass, reproducing the powerful JBL Pure Bass sound
- Tangle-free flat cable- A flat cable that is durable and won’t tangle up in knots
Offer valid till 28th March from seller Appario Retail Private Ltd. Terms and conditions apply Click here
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (3): 10% Cashback to a max. of INR 300 on select JBL Products Here's how
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
The JBL T205BT headphones offer a grab 'n' go, wireless solution for your everyday usage along with the ability to make or take hands free calls and 6 hours of battery life. Imagine headphones that quickly charge in 2 hours, come in distinctive colours, feature a flat tangle free cable and are lightweight enough to comfortably wear for hours on end. And when you combine magnets that ensure the headphones are not dangling when not in use, the tangle-free cable and the comfort of the ergonomic ear-tips and neckband design, it’s easy to see how the JBL T205BTBT headphones can become an essential part of your day-to-day music loving life.
From the manufacturer
JBL Pure Bass sound
For over 70 years, JBL has engineered the precise, impressive sound found in big venues around the world. These headphones reproduce that same JBL DNA, punching out bass that’s both deep and powerful.
6-hour Battery Life
Enjoy your music and take calls for upto 6 hours. Get a full recharge in 2 hours.
Easily control your sound and manage calls from your headphones with the convenient three-button remote with microphone.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I then came across the JBL Tune 205BT randomly and I did not find any reviews online.
I took the plunge and bought it. Below is my review after using it for a couple of days:
I really love these earpods style earphones as these fit my ears perfectly.
These are light weight and passed my running/jogging tests without any issues.
Since I got these I just wear them around my neck and use it a lot without hurting my ears.
Being a JBL product I had no doubts that the build quality would be top notch.
The cables are solid but the buttons are a bit squishy. I personally prefer clicky tactile buttons.
Since these are not connected to anything physically there is no tension on the wires which are around your ears which I imagine would prolong the life of these earphones.
Please note that the center button is to turn off/on and put the earphones on pairing mode.
The other two buttons are to adjust the volume and you have to hold it for a second or two to skip tracks.
To explain this better I’ll compare this with my previous earphones - Boat Bassheads which is fairly common.
Now, the Boat earphones are the "in-ear" type and these usually provide better bass since they have a better seal and tunnel the sound directly in your ear but when I used them the bass seemed to be seriously lacking.
I had enabled my phone's equalizer and used other software mods (Viper) to improve the sound but still the bass sounded "hollow" like a deep snare drum.
The JBL Tune 205BT is a thousand times better in the bass department as I found it to be really deep and it has that thump (because of the 12.5mm drivers).
I'm really impressed that these earpods sound better than in-ear earphones and are better than Apple’s earpods too. I also used previously a couple of Philips’ earpods style earphones but they too had the hollow bass effect.
I'm currently using the JBL Tune 205BT earphones without any equalizer as I find it to be tuned perfectly out of box. I generally listen to Hip-Hop and these JBL earphones really do it justice especially the 808 kicks.
I was a bit sceptic at first about the sound reading the reviews of the wired version of these earphones online but I guess the people who are complaining about the bass not being good are really conditioned to crank up the bass to the maximum which then overpowers the overall sound spectrum.
**Volume & Noise Cancellation
Since these are Bluetooth earphones the overall volume will be less than the wired ones.
That being said, I found the volume to be enough and then some more.
Don't expect noise cancellation on these because of the earpods style tips but that's great for people who jog/run as you have to pay attention to cars, people shouting etc. but turning up the volume you generally don't hear outside sounds. I tend to keep mine around 70-75% volume.
The sound doesn't distort at maximum volume.
**Connectivity, Range & Calls
The JBL Tune 205BT earphones support Bluetooth 4.0 meaning no aptX or aptxHD codec support but that's okay because the improvements are only apparent when listening to high bitrate music (FLAC).
(I have subscription to Google Play Music which plays music in 256kbps and I have no issues with the quality).
Once these earphones have been paired to your phone, the next time you turn it on it connects in 1-2 seconds.
I did not experience any disconnects or any lags. The range was pretty good, I leave the phone on the charger and move around the house without any interruptions.
When we talk about calls, I didn't find these earphones that good because the microphone rests on your shoulder and I'm not one of those who shouts when talking on the phone but if you have a loud voice then this might work for you.
**Battery Life & Charging time
The charging takes around 1 to 1.5 hours to charge from 0% all the way till 100% and based on my usage (which is a lot) these earphones easily last me a day.
Your mileage might vary.
Added bonus: You get the battery info on the status bar. I'm using OP3T on Oreo.
I thought thousands of times before buying these as I never spent so much for earphones before.
But in retrospect I'm glad I did buy these especially considering what you're getting in return.
If you're on a budget and want earpods style Bluetooth earphones then please buy this.
You won't find anything similar or even close to the sound that you’re getting. I have many JBL products (2 Bluetooth speakers, 1 home theatre system) so I can vouch for the sound.
If you're a Hip-Hop or an EDM head then you can buy this too as these have big drivers which won’t disappoint you if you crank up the bass using software equalizers.
If this is your first pair of Bluetooth earphones then be ready to be pleasantly surprised as these make your lives so much easier and I cannot imagine going back to wired earphones.
Sound quality would rate as Okay but person who like use it for hands free calling and light music thn this earphone would be good choice.
I have been using this earphones since almost a month. Battery backup is quite decent and provides appropriately 4 to 5 hours of talking music listing time at full charge.
You can use this earphone while working, walking but not at all suitable for jogging / running. It keep on falling one side because of the battery and controller weight.
I used apple earpods and can be wearable for more thn 4 to 5 hours while running / driving. But this one is not as comfortable as its designed. You won't be able to use it for more thn 2 hours and ears starts paining.
*Good & comfortable for big ears.
*Easy to connect.
*Default output is indi classical.
*Battery backu is 5hrs on multimedia use and 6hrs on call.
*No noise canceling.
*Wire length is starndard for average hight persons.
*Avoid using under helmet, it’s not comfortable.
*It’s worth of money as per quality.
*Light weight and easy to carry. 2 hrs to 100% charge.
1. Skipping/Changing songs- Very difficult. need to Hold for 2 Secs to change- Which is very difficult while you are on a jog/fast run. Need to completely slow down and Hold the Button.
2. Volume Changing Button is inside and it takes couple of seconds to locate the VOlume Button and Press. Tedious and Very much iritating.
3. The Driver Set and Mic Piece is very large and and heavy and which makes the ear piece to fall off while on a run/Jog.
4. There is NO option for Clipping to our sports wear to avoid a Fall off.
I had faced this Troubles More number of time in first 1 hour of the usage. I feel my Present Iphone wired Earphones are the best.
Please consider this feedback and have some deign Modification.
I dont have Any Feedback on the Seller. Seller Communication and Delivery was Perfect and very much Satisfied.
I have requested for the Refund for Earphone.
The built is okay. Earphones fit nicely in the ear.
Also there is issue of music not playing after a call in between.
Overall suggestions don't buy it. No point in purchasing when you can't hear music.
1 Sound quality - It's pretty good, clarity and tones. No thumping bass, but you should consider that these are not high end headphones but earphones. But you will get good bass, notes are clear. I had used apple earphones before and I consider them the best in earphone category and JBL is in par with it. And here it is wireless.
2. Battery life - Is good and holding 5 hrs
3. Connectivity - Very smooth and no hiccups of any sort. I am using it with iphone. P.s - Near iphone battery life, it shows earphone battery life as well. I like it !!!
4. Noise cancellation - I don't know why people are rating noise cancellation for these earphones. It doesn't apply here. If you want noise cancellation earphones/headphones then you have to pay much extra bucks and buy which specifically mentions 'Noise Cancellation headphones'