JBL Bar Studio Wireless Soundbar with Built-in Dual Bass Port (Black)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- "All-in-one Soundbar with built-in Dual Bass Port Design
- Includes Optical Cable & AUX Cable
- JBL Surround Sound
- Wireless Music Streaming with Bluetooth
- Works with your TV remote control
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Contact us on: [ 18001020525 ] for warranty "
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
JBL Bar Studio compact soundbar provides stellar sound for your favorite TV series, movies and music. It is slim, incomparably designed and extremely easy to use. JBL surround sound and double bass ports turn your TV sound into real cinema sound. The JBL Bar Studio includes Bluetooth connectivity so that you can stream your favorite music to the speaker, wirelessly. It is easy to set up with just one single HDMI cable to connect between your TV and the soundbar. You can control the JBL Bar Studio with your existing TV remote control.
Compare with similar items
JBL SB110 Powerful Wireless Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer (110 Watts, 4 Woofers, Dolby Digital Sound)
Mi Soundbar 8 Speaker Drivers (White)
Blaupunkt SBW-02 100W Wired Dolby Soundbar with Subwoofer, Bluetooth and HDMI Arc
Samsung HW-K350 150W Bluetooth Sound Bar
JBL Pro Soundbar PSB-1/230
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ACE E-Tail||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Maverick Tech Enterprise||Stonehenge Retail|
|Item Weight||1.4 kg||2.6 kg||1.93 kg||7 kg||—||—|
|Model Number||K951387||SB Cinema 110||MDZ-27-DI||SBW-02||HW-K350||PSB-1/230|
From the manufacturer
Features and Benefits
JBL Surround Sound
Bring movies to life with JBL Surround Sound, without the hassle of any additional wires or speakers.
Wireless Music Streaming with Bluetooth
Stream all your music wirelessly from any mobile device.
Works with your TV Remote Control
This JBL soundbar is designed to work with many of today’s top TV remote controls, so you can use your existing TV remote control for both TV and soundbar.
Easy Connection Setup
With options of HDMI(ARC) Port and Optical Port, connecting your BarStudio to your television is a simple one cable setup. Plug your MP3 loaded USB drive to the Soundbar and music would play automatically once the USB drive is detected.
360 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 360 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The box comes with
1. a single unit sound bar,
2. a tiny remote control,
3. an AC power cord with adapter
4. an Optical cable,
5. an AUX cable,
6. two wall mount brackets and a pair of screws,
7. warranty card and quick start guide etc.
I have attached this through HDMI ARC port to my LeEco Super X43 Pro TV, which is a 43 inches 4K android TV. This soundbar has definitely improved my TV's sound a lot.
I didn't want to buy a soundbar with separate bass / woofer and satellite speakers as they are hard to place in different places in the room, and makes the room cluttered with wires. Obviously, the costlier 5.1 soundbars with separate woofer and 3 or 4 satellite speakers would give you more cinematic surround sound with better bass, but I just needed a soundbar which will improve my TV's sound and which will be slim and compact... and I must say that I am happy with this soundbar.
1. Design: Compact single unit soundbar. Dimensions are approximately (24 x 3.5x 2 inches) LxBxH. This soundbar looks classy and minimalistic.
2. Sound: The most important thing of a soundbar is obviously it's sound-quality. Regarding that, this compact Soundbar does an impressive job. Your TV's sound will be greatly enhanced. JBL-Harman sound means you can expect fuller and more rich sounds. Decent bass and clarity. There are 5 presets, among which the Movie Mode with Surround Sound is fantastic, you will feel somewhat like a cinema hall sound. Of course, this soundbar has Dolby Audio. The sound output is enough for the living room. The total maximum power is 30W. There are two small 2" bass radiators (woofers) and a pair of 1.5" tweeters inside the Soundbar which are capable of producing balanced sound quality. No distortion even at highest volume.
3. Connectivity : Multiple connectivity.
It has the latest HDMI ARC, if your TV has HDMI ARC port then you should prefer this to connect as you will have the best quality sound and you would be able to control the volume up /down through the TV remote... you don't need to use the Soundbar's remote.
If you don't have HDMI ARC in your tv ..... then you can use the OPTICAL port. That will provide equally good sound quality.
If you want to use this soundbar with a relatively old TV, which lacks of these connectors, you can always use the good old 3.5 mm AUX port.
The Bluetooth option is there, so it is very helpful if we like to play music with any Bluetooth phone or devices. Sound output through Bluetooth is great.
An optical cable and an AUX cable are supplied with the soundbar.
4. Installation : Very easy. You just need to drill two holes in your wall if you want wall mounting. The brackets and the screws are packed inside the box.
5. JBL - Harman Branding : They are known for best quality sound systems. This soundbar also is no exception. This Soundbar comes with one year warranty.
6. Pricing : There are not so many options of reliable soundbars in this price range of sub 10 k. There is Mi soundbar which is not available in India and that does not have a remote control. There is a Blaupunt soundbar which is otherwise good but lacks reliability and that has a separate bass unit. That doesn't have the fineness of JBL quality sound. So if you are getting this JBL Soundbar in a deal, blindly go for it. You won't regret.
7. Low Electricity Consumption : As this has just 30W max. sound output and intelligent standby mode ( it will automatically get into power saving standby mode if there's no audio signal) it will be very low on electricity consumption.
1. No HDMI cable is given with the soundbar, so you have to purchase it. I recommend using amazon basics HDMI cables... they are of excellent quality with latest standard.
2. The surround sound is a bit artificial, I think you can't expect life like concert room sound from these small speakers. The maximum volume is suitable only for the living room, certainly NOT recommended for halls. It is a kind of improved and larger version of good Bluetooth speakers. Still, this speaker is best in its class.
If you need flawless bass and treble with excellent surround sound then you better think about costlier 5.1 soundbars.
DON'T EXPECT to get glass shattering bass or pitch perfect treble. Remember, this is NOT a 5.1 home theater sound system. This soundbar will definitely enhance your TV's sound both in terms of quality and power. Keep your expectations in realistic domains and you will surely be satisfied with this soundbar. Trust me.
3. (Not a con, actually) The remote has a thin plastic inside the button-power Cell compartment, Do not Forget to remove this plastic before using the remote. Otherwise, it won't work.
4. My own issues with HDMI ARC : Though I can control my TV's sound through the TV remote control (while connected through the HDMI ARC), I am facing two problems. I cannot set my TV's output permanently to External Speakers, each time I have to manually reset the TV's sound output settings... and the remote control is working in twos when I increase or decrease the sound... (meaning, after 50, I am getting 52 and so on)... This might be a problem with my TV's software and not of the soundbar...I am not sure.
5. The UGLY adapter : This soundbar could not be connected directly to the power socket. There is an adapter supplied with this soundbar to connect with the AC switch board power supply. This certainly adds up to the clumsy clutter of wires and sh*ts that I hate. JBL should use a normal power cord instead of this box-like power adapter in between. If compactness is the point of attraction of this soundbar, then this is certainly unacceptable.
6. There is no Digital Display. This soundbar has just a few LED light indicators.
My verdict : If you have a budget less than 10k and you want a slim and compact one-piece soundbar for your TV.... this is your best choice.
You may ask me any questions regarding this. I would be happy to help you.
Please like my review if you find it useful. Thank you.
Regarding the product, JBL brand says it all. Material quality, Remote and buttons on the product are all fine. I keep it switched ON all the time, it is intelligent enough to go to standby when there is no sound output from the source and there are other gud features like switching between optical mode to bluetooth mode automatically without the need of changing the source. I did not try other modes.
Sound Quality : Not bad, not so good either. For the TV sound output (not HD) the sound bar does not deliver neither crystal clear sound nor heart thumping bass. But if I play some external MP3 or Youtube Cast Or Amazon Prime movies the sound quality, surround is good like I am in a theater but again Bass is not what I expected. No option is provided to connect external sub woofer to improve the bass.
Note : I have installed after installation the sound bar, remote was not working,Then the engineer came and removed the remote cell cover their will be a thin plastic to disconnect the cell from remit you have to remove it properly for the connection.
2. Received it on Oct. 11
Excellent so far.
3. Unpacked it. read all the instructions. Connected it correctly. Switched on the power....No Response. No Power goes through. The adapter is cold even after 30 minutes. No sign of power on the JBL. No sign of power on the AC Adaptor.
Spoke to JBL. They asked me to get a mechanic from Amazon.
No such facility on Amazon.
Returned the device.