JBL JRX215 Live Sound Passive Speakers (Black)
- 15-inch low-frequency driver with a 2.5inch diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil
- 1-inch polymer-diaphragm compression driver
- Advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response
- Rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 3/4-inch MDF and attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket lets speaker tilt for more uniform audience coverage
- Progressive transition high-frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy-gauge wire
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This trapezoidal, 15" speaker system is at home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement.
From the manufacturer
Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
This trapezoidal, 15 inch speaker system is at home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement.
- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 inch) diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in ) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 inch) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance
- SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage
|Power Rating||250 W / 1000W||Crossover Frequency||2.2 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||41 Hz - 18 kHz||Dimensions||699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||59 Hz - 13 kHz||(H x W x D)||(27.5 in x 18.1 in x 17 in)|
|Sensitivity (at 1m)||99 dB SPL (1w/1m)||Weight||27.4 kg (60.5 lb)|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms||High Frequency Driver||JBL 2414H-C , 1 inch exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms||Low Frequency Driver||JBL M115-8A|
|Maximum SPL||129 dB||Input Connectors||Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25in TS phone jack (x1); parallel|
|Nominal Dispersion||90º x 50º|