- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
JBL C100SI In-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- JBL Legendary Sound
- Powerful Drivers deliver thumping Bass
- Lightweight and Comfortable with 3 sizes of ear tips that are included allow you to choose a size that gives you the most comfortable listening experience even for longer listening periods
- One-button universal remote with Noise cancelling microphone: Answer and manage your calls effortlessly, with the touch of a button
- Compatible With Android and iOS devices (Mobile, Tablet, Laptop & Audio Player)
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Gold Plated 3.5mm jack with 1.2m long cable
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save Rs.120.00 from the regular price.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The new JBL C100SI is a dynamic, ultra-lightweight in-ear headphone. Its powerful 9mm drivers deliver the feel-it-in-your-bones bass response and legendary sound quality you expect from JBL. They’re feather-light for all-day comfort. An in-line microphone with universal remote control lets you talk and manage your calls on Android and iOS devices.
Compare with similar items
boAt BassHeads 100 in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
Mi Earphones Basic with Mic (Black)
Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone (Black), without Mic.
JBL C200SI in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Mystic Blue)
JBL T210 Pure Bass in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE shipping on orders over 499||FREE shipping on orders over 499||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Shivashanker Traders|
|Connectivity Technology||wired-3.5mm single pin||Wired 3.5 mm||Wired 3.5 mm||Wired 3.5mm Single Pin||—||Wired 3.5 mm|
|Fit Type||in-ear||In-Ear||—||In-earEar canal||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Impedance||—||16 Ohm||32 Ohm||16 Ohm||—||—|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||6 x 3 x 17.5 Centimetres||1.2 meters x 0.1 Centimetre x 0.2 Centimetre||—||10 x 5 x 10 Centimetres||6 x 3 x 17.5 Centimetres||1.2 x 2.5 x 2 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||50 grams||150 grams||14 grams||5 grams||18 grams||14 grams|
|Model Number||JBLC100SIUBLK||BassHeads 100||YDJC01JY||CX 180 Street II||C200SI||JBLT210BLK|
|Special Feature||The new JBL C100SI is a dynamic, ultra-lightweight in-ear headphone. Its powerful 9mm drivers deliver the feel-it-in-your-bones bass response and legendary sound quality you expect from JBL. They’re feather-light for all-day comfort. An in-line microphone with universal remote control lets you talk and manage your calls on Android and iOS devices. Superior JBL sound, with bass you can feel||In-Ear||Ultra deep bass in-ear with high quality silicone earbuds; Super Extra Bass, Powerful 10mm Drivers, HD Clear Sound, In-Line Microphone, Play/Pause your music, Change your tracks and Ans/end your calls, Passive Noise Isolation||in-ear||in-ear||in-ear|
From the manufacturer
Great JBL Sound on-the-go, for Everyone
The new JBL C100SI is a dynamic, ultra-lightweight in-ear headphone. Its powerful 9mm drivers deliver the feel-it-in-your-bones bass response and legendary sound quality you expect from JBL. They’re feather-light for all-day comfort. An in-line microphone with universal remote control lets you talk and manage your calls on android and iOS devices. Superior JBL sound, with bass you can feel.
Lightweight and Comfortable
The 3 sizes of ear tips that are included allow you to choose a size that gives you the most comfortable listening experience even for longer listening periods.
One-Button Universal Remote with Mic
Answer and manage your calls effortlessly, with the touch of a button. Works with android and iOS devices.
24,900 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 24,900 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Two more negatives
1) Does not contain volume control
2) Identifier to distinguish between left and right speaker is not easy to find and read on day to day basis
I have used XB-30EX, XB-55AP, XB-650BT
I just got one issue in all the sony products that they don't last long more than a year.
Even my XB650BT which costed me approx ₹6000 last october(2017), started giving me issues on its right speaker.
So my openion on JBL C100SI is that YOU CAN DEFINITELY PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT..!
The reason for this is because u can't find any difference in SOUND QUALITY/BASS/SOUND CLEARITY between double/tripple time costing any other product than this JBL earphones.
I am using this earphones for more than 4 months and they just sound like my old sony earphones but @ just half the price range.
So i suggest you to choose wisely what you need.
I am trying to connect to the JBL customer care but every time Amazon is providing a number which is not working. The toll free number are always busy of JBL customer service.
So if anyone is interested in buying this earphone don't buy it because the after sale services are really bad and probably the worst compare to other earphone products.
Lastly, if anyone know how to claim the product please kindly share it with me.
@ There are thousands of reviews for this product, but surprisingly there's hardly any review explaining its performance in long run and comparing this earphones with similar ones available in market.
@ I am using these earphones since last one year and in the meantime I also happen to use JBL C100SI and Sennhesiers CX180, so I would be comparing all these 3 earphones in this review.
@ You get a " L " shaped connector in these earphones, so note that.
I am dividing this review in several subtopics directly stating my user experience and stating which is the Best earphone in that subtopic,
BUILT QUALITY :
● boAt - Flat cables which is tangle free in true sense. Metal housing holds up good, but colour sheds off after 5-6 months. Perfect "L" shaped connector which is apt for using with laptops while resting.
● JBL - Small round cables, shredding off after 7-8 months of moderate usage. Plastic housing doing great so far.
Connector is bent, but not in perfect "L" shape, so its quite pain to use while resting.
● Sennheiser - Small round cables, holding up good after 1 year of rough use. Plastic housing has become slick, as rubber coating on it has shredded off. Perfect "L" shaped connector which is apt for using with laptops while resting.
●● WINNER- boAt 225 ●●
● boAt - comfortable enough when used while in upright position. These are VERY UNCOMFORTABLE when you use them while resting on couch or bed for watching movies or so. Has very long earphone head.
● JBL - Comfortable enough in upright position. Slightly uncomfortable using while resting, as these have offset opening.
● Sennheisers - Comfortable in both the position. These are apt for long duration usage.
●● WINNER - sennheisers cx180 ●●
CX180 > boAt 225 > JBL CS100SI
● boAt - tends to distort above 75% level of volume.
● JBL - Crystal clear even at full volume, but has least sound level in all of three.
● Sennheisers - tends to distort above 75% level of volume, but has greater sound level of all.
●● WINNER - sennheisers cx180 ●●
SOUND QUALITY ( Bass, mids & lows ) :
I noticed that all of them have almost same Mids & lows, which are strong & Crisp. But bass levels are different.
● boAt - has average bass, I am very disappointed with it, since these earphones are marketed as bassheads.
● JBL - has least bass of all, I felt treble is high in these.
● Sennheisers - ton of bass and when used proper eartips, its just a treat for bass lovers.
●● WINNER - sennheisers cx180 ●●
SOUND QUALITY OVER CALL :
● boAt - I noticed in early few months, quality over call was great, but started to deplete after 5-6 months. But its still good, not as good as new. Noise cancellation is good and noticeable by person on other side.
● JBL - its quite average and has maintained the quality over a year now.
● Sennheisers - their NO microphone, lol :P
NOTE: boAt & JBL both's mics works with android and iOS perfectly.
●● WINNER - boAt 225 ●●
CUSTOMER CARE :
● boAt : 1 Year warranty. Had no issues till date, so didn't got chance to check it. But some of my friends who ran into issue had mixed experiences.
● JBL : 1 Year warranty. Had issue with one ear piece and was replaced within 2 weeks after contacting nearest service center.
● Sennheisers : 2 Years warranty. I had 2 of these and one pair stopped working after a year and half, was replaced immediately within a week after contacting nearest service center.
NOTE: I first contacted the company via mail with my product details and I was given all the required details for service. I would suggest this to all.
●● WINNER : sennheiser cx180 ●●
All the earphones have 3.5mm connector and works perfectly with both android and iOS devices.
I don't think I need to explain anything else now, since I mentioned all the points of all these earphones. To sum up, I would say boAt 225 are good, if you are going to use the mic alot and not going to use these earphones while resting on couch for watching movies. If you want mic and even want to watch movies resting, then go for JBL CS100SI. But if you want the earphones only for watching the movies and listening to songs like me, then certainly go for Sennheisers cx180.
Hope this review helps you make sound decision.
It's sound quality is better than Boat 225, which was my previous earphones and a competitor of the JBL's one in this price range. Clear sound, good bass and an overall great experience.
If you want a quality earphones from a teusted brand, go for this one, you won't regret.
PS ~ Amazon was lightning quick with the delivery too.
I am trying to asking for replacement in warranty but not getting required help as well.
If Amazon feels that he cares for My expectation then please get this thing replace.