JBL C100SI In-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- JBL Signature Sound
- Extra Deep Bass
- One-Button Universal Remote with Mic
- Quick Launch Access to Google Assistant / Siri
- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Sleek, Glossy & Ergonomic design
- Lightweight and Comfortable with 3 sizes of ear tips
Buy this product as Renewed and save ₹ 300.00 from the regular price.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The new JBL C100SI is a dynamic, ultra-lightweight in-ear headphone. Its powerful 9mm drivers deliver the feel-it-in-your-bones bass response and legendary sound quality you expect from JBL. They’re feather-light for all-day comfort. An in-line microphone with universal remote control lets you talk and manage your calls on Android and iOS devices. Cable length: 1.2m
Compare with similar items
boAt BassHeads 100 in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
Boat Bassheads 242 Wired Sports Earphones with HD Sound, 10 mm Dynamic Drivers, IPX 4 Sweat and Water Resistance, Superior Coated Cable & in-Line Mic (Active Black)
JBL C50HI in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
Sony MDR-EX150AP In-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Model Number||JBLC100SIUBLK||BassHeads 100||Bassheads 242||C50HI||MDREX150AP|
From the manufacturer
Features & Benefits
JBL Pure Bass
Experience deepened notes with true JBL level bass response making everyday musical journey more appealing.
Lightweight & Comfortable
With three sizes of ear plugs and an angled fit which makes the earphones more comfortable to be worn for longer hours.
Compatible with Android devices. Activate Google Assistant with a long press and get it going.
Features & Benefits
Premium Metallic Finish
The premium finish pertaining to the color and material used in the product makes it stand out and is sure to turn lot of heads.
One Button Remote Microphone
One button universal remote with noise isolation microphone enables you to answer and manage your calls effortlessly and without any hindrance.
3.5mm Gold Plated Jack
The 3.5mm gold plating on the jack provides an improved lossless connectivity and better data transfer.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
44,662 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
@ There are thousands of reviews for this product, but surprisingly there's hardly any review explaining its performance in long run and comparing this earphones with similar ones available in market.
@ I am using these earphones since last one year and in the meantime I also happen to use JBL C100SI and Sennhesiers CX180, so I would be comparing all these 3 earphones in this review.
@ You get a " L " shaped connector in these earphones, so note that.
I am dividing this review in several subtopics directly stating my user experience and stating which is the Best earphone in that subtopic,
BUILT QUALITY :
● boAt - Flat cables which is tangle free in true sense. Metal housing holds up good, but colour sheds off after 5-6 months. Perfect "L" shaped connector which is apt for using with laptops while resting.
● JBL - Small round cables, shredding off after 7-8 months of moderate usage. Plastic housing doing great so far.
Connector is bent, but not in perfect "L" shape, so its quite pain to use while resting.
● Sennheiser - Small round cables, holding up good after 1 year of rough use. Plastic housing has become slick, as rubber coating on it has shredded off. Perfect "L" shaped connector which is apt for using with laptops while resting.
●● WINNER- boAt 225 ●●
● boAt - comfortable enough when used while in upright position. These are VERY UNCOMFORTABLE when you use them while resting on couch or bed for watching movies or so. Has very long earphone head.
● JBL - Comfortable enough in upright position. Slightly uncomfortable using while resting, as these have offset opening.
● Sennheisers - Comfortable in both the position. These are apt for long duration usage.
●● WINNER - sennheisers cx180 ●●
CX180 > boAt 225 > JBL CS100SI
● boAt - tends to distort above 75% level of volume.
● JBL - Crystal clear even at full volume, but has least sound level in all of three.
● Sennheisers - tends to distort above 75% level of volume, but has greater sound level of all.
●● WINNER - sennheisers cx180 ●●
SOUND QUALITY ( Bass, mids & lows ) :
I noticed that all of them have almost same Mids & lows, which are strong & Crisp. But bass levels are different.
● boAt - has average bass, I am very disappointed with it, since these earphones are marketed as bassheads.
● JBL - has least bass of all, I felt treble is high in these.
● Sennheisers - ton of bass and when used proper eartips, its just a treat for bass lovers.
●● WINNER - sennheisers cx180 ●●
SOUND QUALITY OVER CALL :
● boAt - I noticed in early few months, quality over call was great, but started to deplete after 5-6 months. But its still good, not as good as new. Noise cancellation is good and noticeable by person on other side.
● JBL - its quite average and has maintained the quality over a year now.
● Sennheisers - their NO microphone, lol :P
NOTE: boAt & JBL both's mics works with android and iOS perfectly.
●● WINNER - boAt 225 ●●
CUSTOMER CARE :
● boAt : 1 Year warranty. Had no issues till date, so didn't got chance to check it. But some of my friends who ran into issue had mixed experiences.
● JBL : 1 Year warranty. Had issue with one ear piece and was replaced within 2 weeks after contacting nearest service center.
● Sennheisers : 2 Years warranty. I had 2 of these and one pair stopped working after a year and half, was replaced immediately within a week after contacting nearest service center.
NOTE: I first contacted the company via mail with my product details and I was given all the required details for service. I would suggest this to all.
●● WINNER : sennheiser cx180 ●●
All the earphones have 3.5mm connector and works perfectly with both android and iOS devices.
I don't think I need to explain anything else now, since I mentioned all the points of all these earphones. To sum up, I would say boAt 225 are good, if you are going to use the mic alot and not going to use these earphones while resting on couch for watching movies. If you want mic and even want to watch movies resting, then go for JBL CS100SI. But if you want the earphones only for watching the movies and listening to songs like me, then certainly go for Sennheisers cx180.
Hope this review helps you make sound decision.
I have used XB-30EX, XB-55AP, XB-650BT
I just got one issue in all the sony products that they don't last long more than a year.
Even my XB650BT which costed me approx ₹6000 last october(2017), started giving me issues on its right speaker.
So my openion on JBL C100SI is that YOU CAN DEFINITELY PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT..!
The reason for this is because u can't find any difference in SOUND QUALITY/BASS/SOUND CLEARITY between double/tripple time costing any other product than this JBL earphones.
I am using this earphones for more than 4 months and they just sound like my old sony earphones but @ just half the price range.
So i suggest you to choose wisely what you need.
Two more negatives
1) Does not contain volume control
2) Identifier to distinguish between left and right speaker is not easy to find and read on day to day basis
I am trying to connect to the JBL customer care but every time Amazon is providing a number which is not working. The toll free number are always busy of JBL customer service.
So if anyone is interested in buying this earphone don't buy it because the after sale services are really bad and probably the worst compare to other earphone products.
Lastly, if anyone know how to claim the product please kindly share it with me.
Even second purchase it's made in china. Posting image.
Because I have already use earphones like boat headbass100
One more and like sony.. senhensier
But after reading some reviews about this product. I have purchased it from amazon #JBL C100SI is awesome sound effects than other earphone that I have already mention above
I think it suits almost all mobiles
But some mobiles for best sound and beat we must adjust equalizer then it produces awesome sound effects
For both sound and bass .Don't think so..
Go for this beast JBL C100SI
And purchased just for 549 on sale..
It seems fake ones are sold during the Deal times.
I have posted the both of my same model earphones, Check both the buttons in that earphones and also the wire quality.