- Item model number: JAIVIZYME BF4
- ASIN: B015J05JA6
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 20 September 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,407 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
JAIVIZYME - ORGANIC PLANT NUTRITION APPROVED BY IMO CONTROL 250 ML
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- JAIVIZYME - APPROVED FOR USE IN ORGANIC PRODUCTION UNDER NPOP NORMS BY VEDIC ORGANIC CERTIFYING AGENCY
- AVAILABLE IN 250 ML PACK
- USE 2 ML PER LITRE OF WATER AND SPRAY UNIFORMLY ON THE PLANTS
- JAIVIZYME - ORGANIC APPROVED PLANT NUTRITION
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
JAIVIZYME is a truly novel formulation combining potassium humate and plant nutrients to obtain optimum crop output and give healthier look to your garden plants. Potassium humate is derived from organic matter which is rich in mineral and organic substances essential for plant growth. The benefits of using JAIVIZYME include: · High cation exchange capacity which serves to chelating plant food elements and releasing them as the plant requires. · Retains fertilizers in the root zones and releases them to plants when needed. · Rate of photosynthesis, which accounts for up to 90% of the plant growth, is enhanced. · Improves the corresponding physiological processes like nutrient and water uptake through root development, nutrient utilization efficiency, improved source link relationship, reduced photorespiration losses, promotes cell division and cell expansion. · Promotes metabolism, causes physiological reactions, and protects chlorophyll level. · Promote pollination by way of increased pollen germination and length of pollen tubes.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|