The Rug Barn Hand Made Ivory & Multi Wool & Recycled Fabric Indiana Rug (10' x 8'), 1 Piece
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Brand :- Rugs2Clear
- Color : Ivory & Multi , Material : Wool & Recycled Fabric
- Product Weight: (34.3)Kg Or (34300)gms
- Product Dimensions : 120" X 97" or (304 X 244 cm)
- Package Contents: Single Piece Rug
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
ABOUT US :
The Rug Republic (TRR) an exciting journey from the factory to fashionable homes around the world. A journey which brings 600 stylish handmade rugs, poufs & pillows directly form SHARDA- a premier Indian factory to worldwide consumers.
About Product :
Made of wool and recycled fabric, our 'Indiana' rug features a unique and interesting pattern that adds to its visual appeal. In plush pile, this hand tufted rug features a beautiful multi-colored palette, which will add a serene look to your room.
1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage and a rug underlay is recommended.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid. 9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage. 10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even. 11. For full set of recommended cleaning instructions visit www.therugrepublic.in
Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|