- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
It's A 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin, 4 Ounce
|Price:||2,233.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||700.00 (24%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- It's A 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin, 4 Ounce
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for it's a 10 Miracle Leave-In plus Keratin Spray 10 oz
Replaces lost protein Protects against heat Detangles, defrizzes, and adds shine Seals cuticules for extra silky hair Restores hydration balance
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Second impression – I FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL OF HAIR PRODUCTS
My first impression came from my hair stylist. She used a slightly different It’s A 10 product every time she’d wash my hair so I purchased some for myself. I didn’t use it as often and in the correct way because I always saw her for my haircare needs.
Now, I’m all natural with 4b hair about an inch from my bra strap. I recently decided to wear my natural hair out and I was about to go to the salon, pay $75 for a deep conditioning scalp treatment and flat iron when I decided I’d pay $50 for It’s a 10: Hair Mask, Leave-In Spray Plus Keratin, and Shampoo Plus Keratin. And it gets better – A little goes a long way!
It's A 10 Miracle Hair Mask , 8-Ounces Jars
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin - 4 Oz
It's a 10 Miracle Shampoo Plus Keratin, 10 Ounce
I’M ECSTATIC AT MY RESULTS!
I have a very dry scalp with flakes and all. The Miracle Hair Mask has Apricot Kernel Oil and Linseed Extract that repairs dry scalp.
I also want to start wearing my hair out straightened. The Shampoo has keratin that aids in keeping my hair straight, locks out humidity and protects from heat and sun damage. The Leave-In replaces any loss protein in my hair, defrizzes, and adds a little shine. These are things I have seen in the past 2 days.
The whole process took maybe 3-4 hours and I plan on repeating this every week (then, every 2 weeks once my scalp is healthy and my hair is trained).
1) I washed my hair in 4 sections with the Miracle Shampoo twice, focusing on the roots and scalp where the flakes hang out.
2) I towel dried (hair still damp) and applied the Miracle Mask, in 6 smaller sections, starting at the ends and a bit to my scalp. With my hair covered in the mask, I twisted the 6 sections into individual twists and put on 2 plastic caps to seal in the moisture and sat for about an hour watching a lecture.
3) I washed the mask out in the 6 sections and towel dried my hair before blow drying with my $15 Andis hair dryer Andis Ceramic Ionic Styler Hair Dryer, Gold (82105) with the comb attachment.
4) In 6 sections, I sprayed a little of the Miracle Leave-In, focusing on the ends, and combed it through before applying 1 pass of the straightener with my $45 Jilbere flat iron Jilbere Porcelain Flat Iron 1 1/2 Inch and leading with my comb.
I recommend these products to EVERYONE and I hope my experience has provided some insight on whether this product line is right for you. I wrap my hair at night and in the morning, I spray a little Leave-In and if I need to touch up with my flat-iron, no big deal and I’m out the door, hair still straight, rain or shine.
Shipping is always quick, which I'm thankful for. Packaging is perfect for the product. Never have I received a damaged bottle.
Now then. First time I used it, I was dubious. I washed my daughters hair, then before the dreaded brushing I sprayed the ends and up to the roots with this spray. I know you usually don't spray near the scalp but y'all, my daughters hair is like a demon. lol I baptized her hair in this stuff! I immediately noticed it was easier to brush out her tangles, first of all. Also, it smells awesome! I love the smell of this stuff. Normally I have to immediately put her hair in a braid to try and keep it looking nice for the first bit. With this stuff, I can actually leave her hair down and let it air dry and instead of frizzing up into her normal uncontrollable ginger-fro, it dries into beautiful ringlets! She can wear her hair down for the whole day! I end up braiding it before bed, but then for the next couple days I can just finger comb her hair and keep it in pony tails with a little teasing, even down! She calls it her "Merida hair" now! I've been made a believer!
I also use it on my hair, and have noticed a drastic difference in my frizz. Thank goodness for this stuff!
*Pictured is my hair right after sleeping on it all night. Normally it would be a frizzed out mess but I washed the morning before and used It's A 10 :-)
The other picture is my daughters hair after air drying using It's A 10 leave in with keratin. Oh my! Look at those curls! lol
This one was made in Pompano Beach. But in the past it was always Fort Lauderdale. The ingredients are also in different order on the back. I am very disappointed with this seller. I don't get how they can do this.