- Item part number: Iraya_116
- ASIN: B00LPISAGM
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 11 July 2014
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #56,644 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Iraya Jirakadi Lepa (Depigmentation Recipe), 50 GR
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Usage: Form a thin paste by blending with milk. Apply gently on affected areas only, avoiding the area around the eyes. Leave for an hour and wash off with cold water. Do not use soap for the next 6 hours. You may initially experience a slight tingling sensation and some mild peeling, do not worry, this is part of the healing process.
- Helps remove blemishes, scars and black spots,lightens pigmentation
- Ingredients: Jeera (Cuminum Cyminum), Sahajeera (Carum Carvi), Black Mohari (Brassica Juncea), Black Til (Sesamum Indicum), Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis)
- 50 GR
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Iraya’s 100% natural remedy for depigmentation - Jirakadi Lepa is taken from the Bhavprakash Nigantu, an ancient Ayurveda treatise. Cumin seeds, black mustard, black sesame and Krishna Jeera together help remove blemishes, scars and black spots. The lepa lightens pigmentation and improves the skin’s surface texture and overall appearance.