- Paperback: 880 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Fifth edition (10 March 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9385965573
- ISBN-13: 978-9385965579
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18.5 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,489 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management Paperback – 10 Mar 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Prasanna Chandra, an MBA and PhD in Finance, with over four decades of teaching experience in postgraduate and executive education programmes, is currently Director of Centre for Financial Management (CFM), Bangalore. He was Professor of Finance at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore for nearly two decades and a Visiting Professor of Finance at Southern Illinois University, USA for two years. Professor Chandra had been a consultant to and a board member of several organisations including Power Finance Corporation, UTI, IFCI, IIM (B), Bangalore Stock Exchange Limited. He has been a member of several committees including the Capital Issues Advisory Committee, the high-powered committee on insurance sector reforms and the SEBI Committee on Derivatives.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far the book has been giving me answers to all the questions that any aspiring investor can have.