- Paperback: 306 pages
- Publisher: Becomeshakespeare.com (10 October 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386487470
- ISBN-13: 978-9386487476
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,07,723 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #28925 in Romance (Books)
Introspection Paperback – 10 Oct 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from order. Here's how
- 50% up to Rs.150 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check your eligibility here! Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Showing 1-8 of 15 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Author has tried to unveil many hard realities of our culture which a female has to face. The story revolves round Arushi and who has a perfect life, as a modern life couple. Soon the circumstances changes and professional insecurities and failures of her husband leads to a rift between both of them. A loving and doting husband Aniket turns in egocentric, suspicious, manic who abuses the loving wife and forces her to suffer because of his male chauvinistic behavior. Arushi seeks Psychiatric help and tries to hold the broken relationship together but one-day Aniket pushes her out of the house with at wee hour in the night.
Seeking solace with her friends she undertakes a journey to rediscover herself. She‘s able to become a strong independent female towards the end of the story with help and encouragement from everyone around her.
Her love for Aniket surpasses everything even his adultery and in the end, it pulls him back from the self-destructive path to their happily ever after. It’s more than just another love story its love in form of sisterhood, friendship, kinship.
Author has weaved in so many characters and stories together she was not able to do justice to all. I hope she makes a sequel to unravel the story of Rishi, Ruchita, and Priyadarshini. I hope she makes a sequel to share rest of the stories
I'm giving it a 4-star rating and I loved reading it totally
I rereally appreciate such a nobel effort of the author and egerly waiting for her next novel.My best wishes and love to the author.
The part I liked the most is: It is very balanced and holistic in its perspective. It very beautifully encapsulates various aspects and challenges of our modern lives and stitch it with the forces which impacts us. I think as human we are impacted in various ways by our parents, relatives, friends, society and belief system as a whole. It shapes us both in a positive and negative way. The book captures in a very unique and pristine way the various forces which impacts us.
The part I liked most is its title "Introspection" - simple yet deep. It is indeed time for us, as a society to ponder and introspect - where are we heading towards, isn't it?
Sincerely appreciated, well done...........
Found some brilliant pictures of the book launch by Mahesh Bhatt, Dino Morea and Bikramjeet Kanwarpal.....what an achievement