- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education India; first edition (24 March 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0201548569
- ISBN-13: 978-0201548563
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 3.8 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,32,102 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Introduction to Parallel Algorithms Paperback – 24 Mar 1992
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Written by an authority in the field, this book provides an introduction to the design and analysis of parallel algorithms. The emphasis is on the application of the PRAM (parallel random access machine) model of parallel computation, with all its variants, to algorithm analysis. Special attention is given to the selection of relevant data structures and to algorithm design principles that have proved to be useful.Features
- Uses PRAM (parallel random access machine) as the model for parallel computation.
- Covers all essential classes of parallel algorithms.
- Rich exercise sets.
- Written by a highly respected author within the field.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The book is good introduction to Parallel algorithms. To begin with the book,we need to have previous understanding of how time and space complexity are calculated.