- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Orbis Books (USA); Enlarged edition edition (22 October 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1570753482
- ISBN-13: 978-1570753480
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.5 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Introduction to the Old Testament: A Liberation Perspective Paperback – 22 Oct 2001
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
A revised and updated edition which brings a fresh new look to an academic classic. Introduction to the Old Testament has become a favorite for those using a liberative approach to biblical studies. While covering standard issues such as literary formation of the texts and their religious themes, Ceresko goes behind the texts to uncover the social background and the vital history of competing interests reflected in the scriptures.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Beside the page number problem, there is nothing else to complaint about.
In general, I would rate it good product!