- Paperback: 230 pages
- Publisher: Franklin Classics (14 October 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0342926012
- ISBN-13: 978-0342926015
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.2 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Introduction to Mathematical Philosophy Paperback – Import, 14 Oct 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"This historic book may have numerous typos and missing text."
The first sentence should be enough to change your mind. In case it doesn't , let me make it clear: It has a typo in every other paragaph.
"We scanned this book using a character recognition software that includes an automated spell check. Our softare is 99% accurate if the book is in good condition."
I'm only guessing this book was in extremely bad condition when they scanned it. As if that were not enough, the publisher's note in the book also mentions that it might have missing images and indexes too. And the page layout and alignment is honestly ridiculous (each page has three columns) and their character recognition software is a disaster; NONE of the mathematical signs are printed properly. Not even the plusses and minuses. The italicized 'n' is replaced by "<<" or ">>" for some reason. Zero is written as "o" and 1 becomes "I" or "i" depending on which page you are on. This is pushing the definiton of what can be legallly called a "book". WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU PUT SUCH A MEDIOCRE PRODUCT FOR SALE? And what is with the cover picture? No, seriously, what is with that?
"We would like to maually proof read and fix the typos and indexes, manually scan and add any illustrations, and track down another copy of the book to add any missing text. But our books sell so few copies, you would have to pay up to a thousand dollars for the book as a result."
ORLY? General Books LLC, here's a piece of advice. Have some integrity. Take your job seriously. I am sure there are a lot of rich people out there who won't mind paying up for a good book. I won't be ordering a book published by you for the rest of my life but don't let that demotivate you.