- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: RUPA & CO; 2010 edition (1 December 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8129111950
- ISBN-13: 978-8129111951
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.7 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 64 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,309 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 37.50 Delivery charge
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
An Introduction to Indian Philosophy Paperback – Dec 2012
The order quantity for this product is limited to 60 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It is a well-balanced book
2. Helps to gain in-depth understanding of basics of philosophy
3. Useful to grasp the concepts behind every school of thought.
4. Clear analytical views on each school are neatly presented.
5. Meant for everyone- from anyone with a love for philosophy, diverse reading habits to a civil service aspirant who is new to philosophy.
Printing size is quite big
Page quality is awesome
More than 350 pages..
Language is little bit difficult because its something new and contain some philosophical terms.
Go to it....
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews