- Paperback: 800 pages
- Publisher: Lexis Nexis; Twentieth edition (2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8180385590
- ISBN-13: 978-8180385599
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #45,117 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Introduction to the Constitution of India Paperback – 2011
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Description for Introduction to the Constitution of India
About the Author
About the Author: Durga Das Basu is a famous Indian author. Apart from that he is also a jurist. He has been awarded with many honorary doctorates from more than six Indian universities. The University of Calcutta awarded him with a doctorate in law. He has also authored Law of Press, Comparative Constitutional Law, Comparative Federalism, Casebook On The Indian Constitutional Law and Commentary On The Constitution of India.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Book is must for civil services aspirants
3. But Laxmikanth is good substitute, because this book is too boring to read