- Paperback: 596 pages
- Publisher: Lexis Nexis; Twenty-Third 2018 edition (25 September 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386515725
- ISBN-13: 978-9386515728
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 42 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #408 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Introduction to the Constitution of India Paperback – 25 Sep 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 42 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. One would expect a detailed analysis of GST provisions. None is to be found.
Page quality is horrible.
Bottomline- Do not buy it.
For one who have 22nd edition should switch to 23rd edition for updated, complete & valid information about significant sections ,I.e- Union legislature, Judiciary, etc.
And need to read this for Political science and Law students
And all compitative exam
But this book need more current information.
I love this book.